All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
Sijua, Post: Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar – 751 019
Eligible candidates are invited to attend WALK-IN INTERVIEW on the following dates for various posts sanctioned under ICMR Multicentric National Task force project entitled ‘’Prevalence and Epidemiological study of hearing impairment’’ under Department of ENT on the 13th and 14th of January 2016. The essential qualifications, experience, consolidated salary and service tenure are as under:
- MASLP / MSc (Audiology)/BSc (Audiology)
- Applicants with experience in research and community work and having computer literacy shall be preferred.
Proposed Salary: Rs 29, 607
- Any Graduates with ability to use MS Office, specifically proficiency in use of Excel spread sheets
- HSC (passed) with license to drive heavy vehicles(Should have license with Badge)
- Minimum qualification is 10+2 (passed with >55% marks). Social Work Graduates with community experience will be preferred.
- Applicants should have 2 years experience in conducting field based surveys and community research projects.
- MD (Community Health) / MS (Otolaryngology) /Masters in Public Health with MBBS and 2 years’ experience / Ph.D. (Community development).
- Experience with conducting community based Research with at least 2 years’ experience will be preferred.
Salary: Rs 63,548
- Master’s Degree in Social Sciences/M.Phil. /Master of Public Health
Salary: Rs 29, 607/-
- Diploma in Nursing or Midwifery (GNM) or equivalent and registered as NURSE or ANM with any State Nursing Council.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may appear for walk-in interview. Candidates should bring duly filled application form (As per the prescribed Performa) and all original certificates of educational qualifications, experience certificate along with a photo and set of photocopies at the time of interview.
Terms and conditions:
- These are tenure vacancies under funded project and are not employment on AIIMS Bhubaneswar pay roll. Employment will automatically
- terminate upon completion of the project and there is no liability for permanent employment on AIIMS, Bhubaneswar or principal
- investigator. Also the candidates have no right to claim permanent employment based on this job.
- Selected candidates have to carry out extensive touring and collect data in fied.
- Selected candidates have to undergo training in Bengaluru and they will further be trained at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Interview Date:13.01.2016 & 14.01.2016
click above to download