DEPARTMENT OF MEDICAL SERVICES
NEW DELHI MUNICIPAL COUNCIL.
Applications are invited for a “Walk-In-Interview” for the post(s) of Senior Resident in various specialities in the Deptt. of Medical Services, NDMC. Eligible candidates are required to appear in interview at the Office of the Director (Medical Services), New Delhi Municipal Council, Charak Palika Hospital, Moti Bagh-I, New Delhi-110021 as per the schedule with their Bio-Data 85 all original certificates 85 documents. No T.D./D.A. will be paid for appearing in the interview. Number of vacancies advertised may be increased or decreased without further intimation. The Director (MS), New Delhi Municipal Council reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of the posts. Appointment shall be subject to medical fitness and verification of certificates/testimonials, age, registration etc.
No of Vacancy-14
M.B.B.S. with P.G. Degree/Diploma/DNB in the concerned specialty from a recognized university/institution and should have a valid registration with Delhi Medical Council. Must have not completed 03 years Senior Residency in any Govt. Hospital/recognized institution including regular 85 adhoc period.
Age as on 28.12.2015 – 35 years. The age is relaxable for Scheduled Castes 85 Scheduled Tribes candidates/OBC Candidates/OPH candidates as per the Govt. of India Rules. However candidates have to produce the SC/ST/OBC/OPH certificate in prescribed Performa.
Emoluments Per Month: P.B. Z 15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay 6600/- + NPA + Usual allowances as admissible. Residence shall be provided, if available.
- The candidate must bring the filled application form as per format given in
- Annexure-I and also paste recent passport size photograph on it 86 should report for a walk in interview on 28.12.2015.
- The candidate who is already working in Govt. service should submit No Objection
- Certificate from the employer at the time of interview.
- VENUE: Office of the Director (Medical Services), New Delhi Municipal Council, Charak Palika Hospital, Moti Bagh-I, New Delhi-110021.
- REPORTING DATE & TIME: 28.12.2015 & 09.00 A.M. to 10.30 A.M. for verification of certificates and other particulars to the office of the H.A. Branch, Administrative Block, 1st Floor, NDMC, Charak Palika Hospital, Moti Bagh-I, N. Delhi-110021.
- INTERVIEW DATE & TIME: 28.12.2015 & 11.00 A.M.
- Candidate must attach attested/self attested Photocopies of their Mark Sheets,
- Certificates and Degrees etc. with the application form.
- Candidate is required to produce all Original Mark sheets/
- Certificates/Degrees/documents with valid D.M.C. Registration at the time of interview.
- Application Form is available on the NDMC web portal.
Click above to download