All India Institute of Medical Science
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi will conduct walk-in interview for the following non faculty posts on CONTRACTUAL BASIS for a period of six months or till such time the alternate arrangements are made, whichever is earlier, as per following schedule
- M.Sc. Ist class in Clinical Embryology/ Zoology / Reproductive Biology/Veterinary Sciences
- Preference will be given to those possessing Ph.D. in Reproductive Biology / Veterinary Sciences
Date of Interview:05.01.2016(Tuesday)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Radiography or B.Sc.
- Radiography 3 years course from recognized University/Institution
Salary-Rs.25,000/- per month
Date of Interview:06.01.2016
Venue for Reporting: Board Room adjacent to the office of the Director, AIIMS.
Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria may report for walk-in-interview along with their original certificate/testimonials etc. by 9.30 AM on respective date at the above designated venue for verification. The candidates who report after 9.30 AM will not be considered
Term and conditions:
- The appointment is purely on CONTRACT BASIS for a period of 06 months or till such time the regular appointments against these vacant posts are made, whichever is earlier, with effect from the date of joining. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of competent authority.
- The consolidated remuneration for the post of Scientist (Embryologist) & Radiographer will be Rs.50000/- & Rs.25000/- per month (consolidated) respectively.
- The appointee shall perform the duties as assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance
- Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
- The appointee shall not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post of AIIMS.
- The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
- The appointment to the said post will be subject to medical fitness from the competent medical board for which he/she will be sent to the designated Medical Authority.
- Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of instructions contained in DoP&T’S O.M. No.12016/3/84-Estt.(L) dated the 12th April, 1985 as amended by OM No. 12016/1/96-Estt(L) dated the 5th July, 1990.
- On appointment, the appointee will be required to take an oath of allegiance to the Constitution of India or make a solemn affirmation to that effect in the prescribed proforma.
- The appointee is not entitled to any T.A. for attending the interview and joining the appointment.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular/permanent employees of the AIIMS.
- Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued from time to time.
- Interested candidates may apply for the post under reference in the prescribed application form available in theInstitute website appending therewith copies of self-attested Certificates/testimonials and other relevant documents etc. and to bring at the time of walk-in-interview.
- If any declaration given or information furnished by him/her proves false or if he /she is found to have wilfully suppressed any material, information, he/she will be liable for removal from service and also such other action as the Government may deem necessary.
Click above to download