All India Institute of Medical Science
Virbhadra Marg, Rishikesh-249203, Uttarakhand
A walk in interview for appointment for vacant posts of Junior Residents / Senior Residents on ad-hoc and emergent basis for a period of 89 days extendable further subject to satisfactory service, till the recruitment of Senior/ Junior Residents on regular basis, will be held at AIIMS Rishikesh on the specified dates.
- Pulmonary Medicine
- A graduate medical degree (M.B.B.S) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- A postgraduate medical degree Viz. MD/MS/ DNB or Equivalent in the respective discipline from recognized University/Institute.
- To be eligible for selection for these posts, the candidate should have passed the qualifying examination by the 17th November, 2015 and result declared to this effect on or before by this date. The tenure of qualifying degree should also be finished latest by this date (17th November, 2015).
- Candidates who have already completed / done three years of Senior Residency will not considered.
Junior Residents :
- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI by the 16th November, 2015 and result declared to this effect on or before by this date.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than 3 years before as on the date of interview (Applicant passed before 16th November, 2012- Not eligible).
- Candidates who have already completed / done three years of Junior Residency will not eligible
1.Applicant should reach before 10 AM on the schedule date of Interview. The applicants are strongly advised to reach well in the time. No candidate will be allowed after 10 AM on the schedule date of Interview.
2.The POST, POST ID AND SPECIALITY in which the candidate wishes to apply should be clearly mentioned on the dully filled application form. Inadequately filled/ incomplete application form may be summarily rejected and no enquiry or representation will be entertained in this regard
1.The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection. The selection will be by interview only or screening examination followed by Interview, as deemed appropriate by the competent authority.
2. It would not be obligatory on the part of the Institute to interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and no representation in this regard will be entertained.
3. The joining of the candidates will purely be need based. The selected candidates may also be asked to join on different dates. The remaining candidates selected in the interview shall be kept in the waiting list which will be valid till one months after declaration of result. Any vacancy arising because of non- joining by selected candidates or by resignation of candidate who had joined after selection will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to their merit.
4. All the candidates shall note that during their tenure they may be rotated as and when required. He / She may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the institute. He / She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as framed by the institution from time to time.
5. Relaxation and other rules for reserved/special category candidates will be followed as per Government of India guidelines.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- The above vacancies are subject to change at any given point of time and the Institute reserves the right whether or not to fill up any post.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Institute will not be responsible for any postal delays/ electronic fault in the delivery of notifications. The appointment to the said post will be subject to medical fitness from the competent medical board.
- Candidates employed in Govt. & Semi Govt. Organizations, Public Undertakings, University and Educational Institutions must submit ‘no objection certificate’ along with the application form.
Interview date:17.12.2015 & 18.12.2015
Click above to
Download to Vacancy details