Deep Chand Bandhu Hospital
Directorate of Health Service
Government of NCT of Delhi
Applications are invited for walk – in – interview in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Senior and Junior Resident Doctors on adhoc basis for a period of 89 days or till joining of regular resident doctors in this hospital
MBBS with P.G Degree/Diploma/DNB in the concerned specialty from a recognized University/Institution and should have a valid registration with Delhi Medical Council. Must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency in any recognized institution including regular & adhoc period
PB-3 of Rs. 15600-39100+Grade Pay Rs. 6600 plus allowances as admissible under the rules.
35 years for General, 5 years relaxable for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC candidates (belonging to Delhi only) on the closing date of submission of application.
Tenure: The appointment will be initially for 89 days or till joining of Senior Residents on regular basis.
- JR (MBBS)
MBBS Degree from a recognized University/Institution and must possess valid Registration Certificate from DMC / Delhi Dental Council.
Internship: Candidates who have completed internship earlier than 2 tears shall not be 0_gjble
PB-3 of Rs. 15600-39100+Grade Pay Rs. 5400 plus allowances as admissible under the rules
30 years for General. 5 years relaxable for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC candidates (belonging to Delhi only) on the closing date of submission of application.
- Upper age limit for eligibility for SR/JR will be 40 years
- In case of non availability of fresh candidates candidates who have completed 03 years of Residency as Senior Residents and candidates who have completed 01 year Residency as JR Residency may also be allowed to appear in the interview.
- Separate merit lists for fresh candidates and for other (I e those who have competed 3 years of Sr Residency/01 year Junior Residency already) would be prepared
- Firstly. the list containing the names of fresh candidates would be exhausted for appointment and the second list would be used only after that
- Post Graduate doctors who are interested to serve as Junior Residents will be allowed to join as Jr Residents.
- Reservation for person with disability will be as per Government rules
Submission of application:
Interested Pnd eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format Attested copies of all testimonials and certificates List of documents e Date of birth
Certificate (Metric certificate), MBBS, Internship certificate Degree/Diploma Caste Certificate DMC registration and proof of permanent address. Application after 12 30 PM will not be
Interview Date: 05.01.2016
Click above to download