No. E/227/10/4/Part-45/CMP (I)
NORTH EASTERN RAILWAY, GORAKHPUR
Office of the General Manager (P),Gorakhapur
The North Eastern Railway is one of the seventeen railway zones in India. It is headquartered at Gorakhpur and comprises Lucknow and Varanasi divisions as well as reorganized Izzatnagar division.The North Eastern Railway was formed on 14 April 1952 by combining two Railway systems the Oudh and Tirhut Railway and Assam Railway and the Cawnpore-Achnera section of the Bombay, Baroda and Central India Railway.
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR DOCTORS
North Eastern Railway desires to engage 23 (Twenty three) full time contract Medical Practitioners (CMP) Specialist/General Duty Doctors on Contract basis for a duration of one year for which the details are as under :-
Post Detail :
1.Name of the post : General Duty Doctors
Pay Scale : Rs.55000/-
2.Name of the post : Specialist
Pay Scale : Rs.65000/-
(For Specialist Doctor per month, fixed if Govt. accommodation is not provided. If Railway accommodation is provided an amount equivalent to the sum of House Rent Allowance and License Fee of the accommodation provided will be deducted)
(For Retired Railway Doctor/PMS – fixed remuneration of Rs 46,000/- p.m.(subject to the condition that remuneration +pension drawn by retired Railway doctor should not exceed the last pay drawn)
Total No. of Vacancy : 23
1) The engagement of doctors would be on contract basis for a period of One Years. & Retired Railway Doctors and PMS (Provincial Medical Service) Doctor can he engaged five terms only. However.
2) The services of these doctors can he terminated before the expiry of one year. after giving 15 days notice from either side . Railway Administration will he at liberty to terminate the contract of the doctor with immediate effect by paying Remuneration in lieu of 15 days notice period if the circumstances warrant so.
3) The services rendered as contract doctors is a stop gap arrangement and will not have any hearing in respect of consideration of their period in case of regular selection through UPSC. It will also not confer any right for regularization or permanent absorption.
4) No private practice is allowed.
5) The contract doctors shall not be entitled for Railway quarter etc. as a matter of right. However, if available they will be provided accommodation on orders of competent authority. The detailed instructions with regard to their duties while on contract with Railway shall be given to them in the event of their selection along with the offer of engagement.
HOW TO APPLY
i.Interested candidates may appear for interview in prescribed application form along with photocopies of all the relevant documents at the time of interview.
ii.Candidates must submit their application in duplicate copies on the prescribed & enclosed proforma latest by 10.30 a.m. on the date of walk –in –Interview on the above schedule
WALK-IN DATE & VENUE
21.04 to 21.05.2016 at 11:00 AM
Please visit the pdf for venue detail
click above to download