ZILLA SWASTHYA SAMITI (ZSS), GANJAM
Eligible candidates for the past of Laboratory Technician (L.T) under N.H.M (on contractual basis) are invited to attend the Walk-in-Interview scheduled to be held on dated 06 1/04112016 at 10.00 A.M. at IEC Hall, 0/0 the Chief District Medical Officer, Ganjam. The ORV Act and Rule is applicable for the recruitment. The eligibility Criteria, Vacancy & monthly remuneration & Application Form for the above post can be downloaded from district web site i.e. www. an am.nic.in
Invites The Following Positions :
1.Name of post : Laboratory Technician
Total No.of Vacancy : 10
Remuneration : Rs.9,350/- and PI as per Society norms.
Other Terms & Conditions :
• All positions are contractual and the engagement is initially for a period of 11 months, which can be extended depending upon requirement and suitability.
• All the positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the scheme.
• Candidates, who are already working in Health Department either on regular or on contractual basis, have to submit No Objection Certificate from concerned employer, without which they will not be eligible.
• The application form need to be downloaded from www.ganjam.nic.in and filled in application form along with the color passport size photograph, self-attested photocopies of relevant certificate and mark-sheets shall be submitted by the applicant on the scheduled date.
• Applications will not to be received after the scheduled time (i.e 11,00 AM on 06-04-2016)
• Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
• The engagement are non transferable in nature and the candidates have to stay at their place of posting, failing which they are liable to be disengaged.
Note : The candidate failed to register their name by 11.00 AM on the same day in the above mentioned venue will not be entertained. All communication will be made through e-mail only. Time to time notification regarding status of recruitment process will be web hoisted in district web-site. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel / reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.
How To Apply : Interested candidates are requested to download the application form from the district website www.ganjam.nic.in and attend the walk in interview with duly filled in application form along with Photocopy of all required documents and all original testimonials for verification.
WALK-IN DATE & VENUE :
06/04/2016 at 10.00 A.M. at IEC Hall, 0/0 the Chief District Medical Officer, Ganjam
click above to download