Canton ment Board
Online Applications are invited from the suitable candidates for following posts
Salary-15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/
- MBBS from a recognized university / medical college
- Candidate must have registered with State Medical Council
Salary:15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/
Qualification:Degree in Hospital Management from a recognized university
Salary:9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Four year Diploma in GNM from a recognized institute
- Candidate must have registered with State Nursing Council
Salary- 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/
- Diploma in Lab Technician from a recognized institute
- Candidate must have registered from State Medical Council
Age Limit – 18 to 25 years (As on 1st December 2015)
Interested candidates may apply online through our website from 11.12.2015 to 10.01.2016
Application received through any other source shall not be entertained.
Details of each post may be seen by clicking on the name of post.
Term and Condition:
1.Applications that are not properly completed or illegible may not be considered.
2. The Application form must be completed in accordance with the instructions in the form.
3. Jhansi Cantonment Board does not enter into correspondence with regard to the reasons for selection of applicants.
4. Any false particulars given or wilful suppression of material facts by applicants will disqualify them for appointment, and if appointed, to immediate dismissal and/or appropriate legal proceedings.
5. By submitting the form, you are giving acceptance to all Terms & Conditions and your consent for the same.
6. By Submitting the Application form, you must agree that the particulars given by you in this application for employment are true to the best of your knowledge and belief.
7. By submitting the Application form, you must agree that if any of the information given by you in this application is any way false or incorrect, your application may be rejected or you shall be disqualified from employment or dismissed from service.
8. Written Examination and Interview
- Written examination and interview shall be held at Jhansi only.
- Dates for written examination and interview are given in the section Important Dates.
- There shall be no written test for the post of Doctor (RMO).
- Selection of Doctor (RMO) shall be done on the basis of interview only.
- There shall be a typing test also beside the written test and interview for the post of Junior Assistant.
- For the post of Computer Operator Grade-A, candidates have to also pass the Skill Test beside written test and interview.
- For the post of Mechanic-cum-Driver, a Skill Test shall be there.
9. No TA/DA shall be given by Jhansi Cantonment Board to any candidate for appearing in the written examination and interview.
10. It is the responsibility of the candidate to download the admit card from the JCB website well in time. JCB shall not send admit card by post.
11. Candidate should bring all their documents related to educational qualification, technical qualification, experience, proof of date of birth, caste certificate (wherever applicable), etc. along with one set of photocopy of each document at the time of interview.
12. If any candidate is failed to show the original documents or if any shortcomings is found in the documents, the candidate shall not be permitted to appear in the interview even after he / she crossed to written examination.
13. No extension of time shall be given to produce the documents
How to apply
Click above for
How to apply
Click above to download