NORTH EASTERN INDIRA GANDHI REGIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH & MEDICAL SCIENCES
Advertisement No. E.III/8/2015
Applications are invited from eligible PWD’s candidates on a special recruitment drive to fill up the following reserved categories of Group ‘A’ ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts on direct recruitment. Eligible/suitable candidates are requested to submit their applications in the prescribed format alongwith attested copies of certificates & testimonials, two copies of recent passport size photograph. Candidates working in Govt. /Semi Govt. /Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Institutions are instructed to submit their
applications through proper channel. Candidates should note that mere fulfilling of the minimum requisite qualifications & experience bestows no right on them to be call for test/interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview as the Institute deemed fit. Only Indian citizens need to apply.
- Medical Physicist
- Staff Nurse
- Senior Stenographer
- Medical Social Worker
- Health Educator
- Warden/Lady Warden
- Technical Assistant
- House Keeper
- Upper age limit is relaxable for Govt. servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Govt. of India.
- Relaxation of upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-serviceman/Handicapped/disabled candidates will also be allowed as per Govt. Rules, where reservations of posts
- are meant for these categories only.
- Reservation for ST/SC/OBC and Physically handicapped will be as per Govt. of India norms.
- Only those persons belonging to the respective specified category (i.e. PH, VH & HH) can apply for the respective posts as mentioned above.
- Persons working under Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous organization should submit their applications through proper channel.
- They may, however, send an advance copy of the application along with enclosures which should reach before the prescribed last date.
- For the posts reserved for PWD, the minimum degree of disability is 40 %. The candidates are required to produce necessary documents issued by the competent
- authority so as to substantiate that they belong to that category, failing which their application will be rejected out rightly.
- Candidates applying against post reserved for OBC category must submit a valid (up-to-date) “Non Creamy Layer” certificate from the appropriate authority.
- The decision of the Institute as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
- The applicants, who do not have requisite qualifications up to the last date for submission of applications, will not be considered.
- Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
- In case response to the post is large in number, screening will be restricted to those with higher percentage of marks.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum educational qualification and experience doesn’t bestow right to a candidate to be called for interview.
- Institute reserves the right to reject or accept any candidature without assigning any reason thereof.
- Due to dearth of quarters, the institute is not in a position to provide quarters to selected candidates. If quarters are not provided the officer will be entitled to House Rent Allowances (HRA) as per prescribed rules.
How to apply:
Complete applications may be sent in the prescribed proforma to the “Recruitment Cell, Establishment Section – III”, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional
Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong – 793018 SUPERSCRIBING “Application for the post of……”.
click above to apply