Perform day-to-day delivery, administration, interpretation and compliance of learning programs according to established policies and procedures. Support the continuous improvement of business through development and implementation of training programs in an assigned geography, business line and/or job function. With guidance, provide expertise, support and advice to employees and management teams either locally, regionally, globally or by function. Serve on cross functional teams, share best practices. Provide on-going quality review to ensure compliance to departmental SLAs and KPIs.
• In collaboration with team/ training department prepare course materials for training sessions
• Attend project reviews or other important context meetings, as required
• Develop, update and/or conduct training programs for employees
• Conduct course evaluations and make suggestions to line management and /or other functional area on continuous improvement
• Provide on-going coaching and mentoring to staff as required
• Hand-hold and oversee deliverables for new staff
• Develop effective team relationships with other functional areas
• Work closely with training administrators to ensure LMS actions are regularly updated.
• Where required, develop recommendations and solutions for training issues that will resolve client objectives, and present to Manager for review
• Identify and make recommendations for the learning program and process improvements
• Develop and maintain a network of professional training contacts. Maintain and keep current on developments and trends in the training field
• Serve on cross-functional teams, as required
• Provide on-going quality review to ensure compliance to departmental SLAs and KPIs.
• Prepare/provide inputs on developing Quality plans & score cards for process areas.
All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Advanced knowledge of clinical trial conduct, and skill in applying applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., ICH GCP and relevant local laws, regulations and guidelines, towards clinical trial conduct.
• Familiarity with related systems and software for conducting clinical trials
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language
• Knowledge of organizational development principles and methods
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good listening and diagnostic skills
• Good interpersonal, project management, organizational and leadership skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Good coaching and counseling skills
• Act as a mentor for Clinical Process Associate colleagues
• Good problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications and HRIS applications
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or other related field, and 4 years of appropriate contextual and/or training experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Primary Location: India
Organization: IND02 – India – CDS/Product Devel
Click above to
Apply to Quintiles