Career Opportunities: Safety Officer (12881)
Req ID 12881 – Posted 14/07/2015 – MADHURANTAKAM – Manufacturing Staff – 5 to 10 years
No. of Vacancies:01
Education Qualification: Mandatory Any Chemistry Graduate/ Recognized safety coursed by Govt of Tamilnadu
Key Responsibilities for the Role:
- Responsible for Unit / Plant rounds on daily basis.
- Monitoring & controlling potential, existing risk & hazards at Unit.
- Carry out Independently -Analysis of Accidents/Incidents, follow-up of implementation of corrective/preventive measures.
- Monitoring of Safety work permits & safe execution of various jobs.
- Supporting safety committee meeting, On-site Emergency response plan conductance & corrective action /preventive measures as per schedule.
- Imparting Safety, Health & Fire fighting training / retraining through internal/External
- resources for staff, operators & contractors.
- Arrange mass EHS awareness programs as per plan.
- Comply to audit outcomes of Regulatory, EHS & customers.
- Extend support to Environment department.
- Understand legal requirement e.g.: DISH, PCB & ensure compliance with support from other functions at unit.
click above to apply
now to Sun pharma