Piramal Enterprises Limited
247 Business Park,
A – Wing, 6th Floor
LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West)
In the late 1980s, we moved from textile to pharmaceuticals. While others were keen over international generics, we invested in the domestic formulation development business. Our efforts soon bore returns as we have had a track record of approx. 23% revenue CAGR since then. In 2010, it completed sale of its domestic formulations business an unprecedented value of ~9x sales and ~30x EBITDA. In May 2013, Piramal Enterprises Ltd. acquired 10% equity stake in Shriram Transport Finance. Later in April 2014, we acquired 20% equity stake in Shriram Capital Limited, a financial services company and in June 2014, 9.9% stake in Shriram City Union Finance Limited, the retail focused Non-banking Financial Company (NBFC) of the Shriram Group.
Job Title : Sr. Research Associate / Research Scientist
Business : Piramal Healthcare
Function : R & D – Analytical Development
Location : Ahmedabad, India
Purpose of Job:
- Handle multistep reactions with knowledge of analytical data interpretation; literature search, route designing/scouting.
Role directly reports to
- Functionally – Global R&D Head
- Administratively – Site Head
- M.Sc (Organic Chemistry), M.Pharm (Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Medicinal Chemistry) or Ph.D (Organic/Heterocyclic/Carbohydrate Chemistry)
1 – 5 years having good experience in handling multistep reactions with knowledge of analytical data interpretation; literature search, route designing/scouting and in depth knowledge of chemistry.
• Involving in synthesis of various multi step drugs
• Handling air, moisture sensitive reagents & dry reactions
• Multi Step Synthesis of Molecules. Characterization of Molecules using Spectroscopic Techniques like U.V, NMR.
• Literature survey of organic molecules
• Perform reactions on a day to day basis
• Standardization of reactions
• Preparation of intermediates / final compounds
• Notebook writing
Click Above to
Apply to Piramal Enterprises Limited