RAJIV GANDHI SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL SOCIETY
TAHIRPUR, DELHI -110093
Tel. No. : 011-22312244, 011-65252480
Website : www.rgssh.in
Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital, a 650 Bedded tertiary care Hospital, is a teaching institution having state of the art infrastructure and cutting edge technology. The infrastructure includes Cath Labs, Interventional Radiology Lab, Non Invasive Cardiology Centre, Modular Operation Theatres, Intensive Care Units, Dialysis Centre, GI Endoscopy Centre, Imaging Centre and Hospital Laboratories etc.
Name Of the Post:
- Senior Resident (Cardiology)
- Senior Resident (Gastroenterology)
- Senior Resident (Endocrinology)
- Senior Resident (Nephrology)
- Senior Resident (Pulmonology)
- Senior Resident (Rheumatology)
- Senior Resident (Microbiology)
- Senior Resident (Bio-Chemistry)
- Senior Resident (Radiology)
- Senior Resident (Anaesthesia)
- Senior Resident (GI Surgery)
- Senior Resident (Urology)
- Senior Resident (Cardiac Surgery)
- Senior Resident (Thoracic Surgery)
- Senior Resident (Vascular Surgery)
- Senior Resident (Clinical Hematology)
- Junior Resident
1.The selected Senior Residents shall be appointed initially for a period of one year. After the first year
the appointment may be extended, subject to satisfactory performance appraisal report. A maximum of 2
extensions would be permissible
2. The selected Junior Residents shall be appointed for a period of one year only.
3. Last date for submission of Application: 11.12.2015 up to 2359 Hrs (Indian Standard Time)
4. Applications shall be accepted online only through the website of the Hospital www.rgssh.in .
Details are available on the hospital website.
5. No application will be accepted by hand/in person.
6. Incomplete / incompletely uploaded applications shall be deemed summarily rejected without
any further intimation.
7. Non refundable application fee of Rs.500/- for unreserved and OBC candidates and Rs.100/- for
SC/ST candidates should be submitted online only along with the application form.
8. Selection will be based on Interview. For all of the above Posts, date of Interview and Venue
will be intimated only to the shortlisted candidates by displaying on hospital website and by email ID of
the candidates. No other personal intimation will be sent by post.
A recognized Medical Qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (person possessing qualifications included in part II of the third schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in subsection (3) of the section 13 of the Act)
Age Limit: Up to 40 years. (Age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per Govt. of NCT of Delhi rules.)
1.Only online Applications will be accepted.
2. Application form along with details of prescribed qualifications and experience and other relevant information
in respect of above faculty posts are available on the website of the Hospital i.e. www.rgssh.in.
3. Application received after the closing date and time shall be deemed to be automatically rejected.
4. The selected Senior Residents shall be appointed initially for a period of one year further extendable upto a
maximum of 03 years on the basis of satisfactory performance appraisal report with inter-alia a notice period
of 01 months from either side for severance of contract.
5. The selected Junior Residents shall be appointed for a period of one year with inter-alia a notice period of 01
months from either side for severance of contract.
6. If it is learnt at any stage that false information has been furnished in the application form or that there has
been suppression of any material information, then it shall lead to disqualification of the Candidature and
liable to be removed from service forthwith and may invite appropriate action against the applicant.
7. Date for determining the age for the Candidate shall be the last date of receipt of application.
8. Application fee of Rs.500/- for unreserved and OBC candidates and Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates should be
submitted online only along with the application form.
9. The selected candidate must be registered with Delhi Medical Council at the time of joining.
10. Applicants, who do not possess requisite qualifications as on the last date for submission of applications,
shall not be considered and their application shall be rejected summarily. No separate intimation of rejection
shall be intimated to rejected candidates.
11. The candidates while appearing for Interview shall be required to produce all relevant original documents
along with one copy of self attested photocopies of all testimonial/certificates and one passport size
12. Applications lacking complete information as per the prescribed proforma and non-remittance of requisite
application fee will be rejected without any further communication.
13. Age relaxation is applicable upto 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates (belonging to Delhi only)
as per Govt. of NCT of Delhi / GOI rules.
14. Candidates seeking benefits of reservation under SC/ST/OBC categories shall produce the relevant
certificates (issued before the date of advertisement) issued by competent Authority of GNCTD. The OBC
inclusion shall only be as per current GNCT of Delhi list which is available on Delhi Government Website.
15. The applicants should not have been convicted by any Court of Law. If the applicant is facing any legal
proceeding, the same shall be declared by providing information of the same.
16. Canvassing in any form shall lead to immediate disqualification of the Candidature.
17. The decision of the Selection Board regarding selection of the candidates shall be final and no representation
shall be entertained in this regard.
18. In the case of exceptionally deserving candidates, the Institute reserves the right of granting relaxation in
19. The Hospital reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process (in full or in part)
and also right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice etc.
20. All post(s) is/are whole time and private practices of any kind is strictly prohibited.
21. No TA/DA shall be paid for appearing in interview/written examination.
22. Litigations, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.
23. For proof of Indian Citizenship either a valid Indian passport or Voter ID Card shall be acceptable
24. Following documents are required to be uploaded along with the application:
Recent passport size coloured photograph
Proof of Date of Birth
Valid Voter ID / Valid Indian Passport
Highest Medical Degree Obtained
Current Medical Registration with State Medical Council / MCI
Valid Proof of SC/ST/OBC, if applicable.
Last date: 11.12.2015
For vacancy details