JAWAHARLAL INSTITUTE OF POST GRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH,
RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SENIOR RESIDENT ON REGULAR BASIS BY WALK-IN-INTERVIEW
It is informed that there are 375 posts of Senior Resident in various departments of the Institute. The post of SR is a tenure post for three years. At any given point of time, there used to be vacancies in the grade. Hence, in order to fill up as many vacancies as possible to render optimal patient care services, it is proposed to conduct walk-in-interview for every two months. Accordingly, the walk-in-interview for the month of December 2015 will be held on 29.12.2015 & 30.12.2015 At present,there are 74 vacancies (Including Backlog vacancies) in the grade of SR as detailed below and it is proposed to fill up the vacancies on regular basis.
- EMSD (Casualty)
- Forensic Medicine
- Obst & Gynaec
- P & SM
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Blood Transfusion Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine
No of vacancy:74
Age Limit for appointment as Senior Residents:
- 33 years for those having Post Graduate qualification
- 35 years for Post-Doctoral Degree holders (DM/M.Ch)
With usual relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC as per rules. (Upper age limit for Persons with Disabilities shall be relaxable by 10 years. 15 years for SCs/STs and 13 years for OBCs. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for reservation and age relaxation.).
- A Postgraduate Medical Degree in respective discipline from recognised university/Institute
If candidates i.e.,MD/MS/DNB arenot available /eligible in any particular speciality, those who are having 02 years Post Graduate Diploma after M.B.B.S in the concerned speciality can be Considered.
Must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency in any recognised institute including regular or Ad-hoc basis
For the Post of Senior Resident in Emergency Medical Services Department
(Casualty) the candidate should possess M.D/DNB in Medicine / M.S/DNB in General
- 1.If employed under the State or Central Govt. or PSU/Autonomous body,
- applicants are required to produce NOC from competent authority, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview under any circumstances.
- 2.Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate.
- 3.Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to age and educational qualification etc. will be the date; the candidates appear in the interview.
- 4.Candidates who does not fulfill any one of the above conditions, will not be allowed to appear in the interview. They are to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before coming to appear the walk- in- interview
- 5.No travelling allowance will be paid by this Office for attending the Interview
- except for SC/ST candidates. SC/ST candidates will be paid travelling allowance as per rules. SC/ST candidates should produce their caste certificate issued by the Revenue Officials not below the rank of Tahsildar/Dy Tahsildar
A written Examination based on MCQs in the subject concerned will be conducted for eligible Candidate followed by personal interview. 85% of total marks will be for written test and 15% for Personal interview.
Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their written test marks. List of short list candidates will be displayed on our notice board on the same day. In this regard, this Institute reserves the right to take the final decision.
Interview date:29.12.2015 & 30.12.2015
Click above to download