RAJENDRA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES,
- TB & Chest
- Neuro Surgery
- Paediatrics Surgery
MBBS/BDS Degree from recognized University with a Post Graduate medical/Dental qualification viz. M.D. /M.S./D.N.B./M.D.S./M.Ch. in respective discipline from a recognized University
- An application in duly filled prescribed format signed by the candidate alongwith all relevant original certificates to be submitted at the time of interview.
- A separate application in duly filled prescribed format to be submitted, if the candidate is applying for more than one post.
- Self attested photocopies of all certificate(s) all mark sheets (Undergraduate), attempt certificate of MBBS, certificate of registration, postgraduate passing certificate along with one self attested passport-size¬photograph, attached with the application form.
- incomplete bio-data will not be considered.
- The post of Senior Resident is tenure post for the period of 03 years only.
- The candidate must not have completed 03 years of Senior Residency in the subject applied.
- Employees of Government or Semi-government institutions must bring No Objection Certificate from the employer.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The post(s) is/are whole time and private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for Walk-in-interview.
- Reservation roster as per Jharkhand Government Rules. The reservation roster for this advertisement (if required) may get changed as per directives of Govt. of Jharkhand.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence will be treated as disqualification. 13, Director, RIMS, Ranchi reserves the right to reject all or any application without assigning any reason. 14. Advertisement is also available on website www.rimsranchi.org .
Date of Interview:06.01.2016
Venue: Office of the Director, RIMS, Ranchi
Click above to download