PT.B.D.Sharma University of Health Sciences,
Applications are invited for the following vacant posts of Senior Residents and Demonstrators on tenure basis in PGIMS, Rohtak. The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the website www.uhsr.ac.in which must be accompanied by a crossed Demand
Draft worth Rs. 500/- for General Category and Rs. 125/- for Reserved Categories (for Haryana Domicile only) in favour of Controller of Finance, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak. 50% concession in the above fee is granted to the women candidates as per Govt. instructions, Applications, complete in all respects must reach the O/O the Deputy Registrar, Recruitment & Establishment Branch, UHS, Rohtak, by 21.12.2015 upto 05:00PM
- General Surgery
- Surgical On cology
- Medical Oncolo gy
- Forensic Medicine
- Physiolo gy
MBBS from any Institution/ University recognized by the MCI. MD/MS/DNB in the subject concerned.In case the candidates having MD/M qualification are not available, the persons having Diploma in the subject concerned OR training experience of three years as PG student in the subject will be considered. Must be registered under the State/ Central Medical Registration Act.
- MBBS from any Institution/ University recognized by the MCI.
- Must be registered under the State/ Central Medical Registration Act.
- Preference will be given to a postgraduate candidate.
Term & Conditions:
1.The candidates who are already in Govt./Semi-Govt./Corporation/Autonomous Body Service or doing
PG Course/House Job should apply through proper channel. They should submit advance copy on the
prescribed application form, duly filled in, direct to the Deputy Registrar, Recruitment &
Establishment Branch, UHS, Rohtak before the closing date to avoid delay. The through proper
channel application form duly filled must reach through their employer to the Deputy Registrar, Rectt.
&Estt. Cell, UHS, Rohtak upto the date of interview. In case where the application form/advance copy
sent directly, the candidate will be interviewed only after he produces the ‘No Objection Certificate’
from his employer at the time of interview.
- Not less than 22 years or not more than 40 years.
- The benefit of reservation including the benefit of relaxation in upper age limit in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST, BC, ESM etc. will be as per Haryana Govt. instructions issued from time to time and is restricted to Haryana domiciles only.
3. The selected candidates should be prepared to join immediately.
4. Duration: The duration/tenure of the above posts is for a maximum period of three years only.
- The qualifications, experience, age etc. will be counted upto the closing date.
- Number of posts are liable to increase or decrease on either way, including complete
- The applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- The candidates, who wish to apply for more than one specialities, they should submit separate
- application form for each speciality.
- Adequate knowledge of Hindi is essential.
Click above to download