Steel Authority of India
( A Govt. of India Enterprise )
DURGAPUR STEEL PLANT, DURGAPUR – 713203
Proficiency Training of Nurses at DSP Hospital
Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP) Hospital is a 600 bedded multi-speciality hospital offering “Proficiency Training’ at DSP
Hospital for qualified nurses. The Hospital invites eligible & interested qualified nurses for walk-in-interview to
undertake the “Proficiency Training’ in DSP Hospital.
SAIL Vacancy Details:
1.Post Name- Proficiency Trainee (Nurses)
No. of Vacancy- 69 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs. 8000/- (Per Month)
1.Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognized by State Govt./ Central Govt.
2.Eligible & interested candidate may appear in the walk-in-interview on the date, time & venue as mentioned in the SCHEDULE for Interview below, with all relevant documents (original + two set self-attested photocopies).
- Filled in application format (Annexure-B) with 4 additional recent passport size colour photographs.
- Pass certificate & mark sheets (all years) for educational and professional qualification.
- Experience certificate(s) showing relevant post qualification experience from the employer, if any.
- Proof of date of birth (Class X pass certificate of recognized board/council OR Birth Certificate issued by Registrar of Birth & Death).
- State Nursing Council Registration certificate [in case of non-availability of the same, please refer to clause (b) pre-page under “Procedure”.
- Internship Certificate (if applicable).
- Identity Proof (EPIC, PAN, Aadhar card).
How to Apply SAIL Recruitment: Interested Candidates may send scanned copy of the duly filled in application form to email@example.com through email on or before 22.06.2016.
Venue of Interview: Director I/c’s Conference Hall, DSP Main Hospital, Durgapur-713204
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application by E-Mail: 22.06.2016
Date of Interview: 26.06.2016 at 10:00 to 05.00 PM
click above to download
the employment notification