Peninsula Corporate Park, G.K Marg,
Lower Parel (West), Mumbai-400013,
Blue Cross was founded in 1980. It is one of the leading research-based pharmaceutical companies in India with over three decades of experience in providing healthcare products to people across the globe with the aim of improving human life.
It’s name today is synonymous with top quality healthcare products. We discover, develop and deliver a wide range of innovative and highly advanced pharmaceutical products covering major therapeutic segments like Antibacterials, Pain Management, Antispasmodics, Cough & Cold Preparations, Cardiology, Diabetology, Dermatologicals, Anti-ulcerants, Antipyretics etc. in different dosage forms at Affordable cost.
Our Core Values:
Integrity: “Integrity” refers to our compliance with the highest ethical standards, our fairness and honesty in conducting every activity, and our perseverance in pursuing the ideal forms for our operations and management
Respect for individual: Blue Cross’s greatest asset is its employees. Blue cross treats every person with respect, dignity and fairness.
Diversity: Blue Cross values diversity and the benefit of combining the unique qualities and strengths inherent in a diverse workforce. You see, we believe that the most productive team is one that is able to maximize business success by ensuring that the unique contributions of all members are included in the process of finding the best solutions. That’s why, at BLUE CROSS, no matter who you are, or what you look like, you will be given the opportunity to have your voice heard – and the opportunity to succeed. At BLUE CROSS, we understand that diversity matters, because great minds don’t always think alike.
Position:Product Manager/Executive (Cardiac / Diabetic)
Qualification: B.Pharm (preferably) or BSc + MBA (Marketing)
Experience:At least 5- 8 years in PMT + Preferably 1-2 years of field experience. CTP Range. Brand Strategy creation & implementation Achieving Brand sales & profit budgets.
What we Do:
- First find out open position for career opportunity
- Next, complete the employment application online
- We’ll review your resume and application and if we determine that there is a good match between your skills and experience and the job opportunity, we’ll contact you.
- We’ll then schedule time for you to meet with the hiring manager.
- Once you are found to be suitable for a specific vacancy, reference check is carried out in respect of the selected candidate
- If you are the best candidate we’ll then make you an offer.
- When you accept our offer to join BLUE CROSS, we’ll guide you through our new Hire Orientation.
Click Above to