Bandra Kurla Complex,
Wockhardt’s enriching environment invites the creative and competent minds.
Come and explore opportunities for growth and learning. Become a part of this innovative pharmaceutical company.
Post:Senior Executive/ Asst. Manager
Location:Biotech Park- API, Aurangabad
Education Qualification: M.Sc. (Micro/Biotech)/ B. Tech (Biotech)/ M. Tech (Biotech)
Minimum Relevant Experience Required:6 – 9 years
- SME for QMS.
- Handling of QMS – Change Controls; Deviations; Investigations; CAPA; Market Complaints; Product Recall; Environmental Excursions etc.
- Handling of Internal & External Audits and ensuring Audit Compliances.
- Prepare response to auditors’ reports.
- Providing Training on SOP’s, cGMP, SMF and others
- Review of Site Master Plan (SMF).
- Review and implementation of QMS SOP’s.
- To review and monitor closure of Change Controls, Incidents, Deviations, Investigation and CAPA.
- Handling of Market Complaints, Product Recall as per SOP.
- Lead investigations related to Deviation, Audit Observation, Market Complaint, Product Recall, others and submit reports within timeline stipulated in respective SOPs.
- Verify CAPAs are implemented and its effectiveness.
- Identify & lead quality system improvement programs.
- Responsible for review and escalation of issues pertaining to QMS.
- Responsible for providing trends of QMS elements for periodic/Annual product reviews.
- Summary & Trending of QMS as per SOP and APQR.
- To organize/ host MQRM.
- Handling of Corporate CAPA’s as per SOP.
Wockhardt is an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on grounds of age, gender, colour, race, ethnicity, language, caste, creed, economic or social status or disability.
We value the diversity of the markets in which we operate. Diversity is central to Wockhardt’s brand image and is an integral part of our ‘Managing For Growth’ and ‘People Strategy’. We recognise that having a workforce that broadly reflects the composition of the local communities in which we operate places us in a unique position to understand and respond to the needs of our customers. We thus use diversity as a competitive differentiator, both in employment and in customer markets.
Wockhardt is growing at a phenomenal pace in creating a global footprint and our associates are the major driving force in achieving these goals and vision.
At Wockhardt, we believe in exploring new avenues and capturing greater heights, keeping our people at the heart of all action. For us, “Success is a journey, not a destination.”
In keeping pace with our rapid expansion, we are always looking for talented and self-motivated people to join us in this journey for success
click above to download