Piramal Enterprises Limited
247 Business Park,
A – Wing, 6th Floor
LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West)
In the late 1980s, we moved from textile to pharmaceuticals. While others were keen over international generics, we invested in the domestic formulation development business. Our efforts soon bore returns as we have had a track record of approx. 23% revenue CAGR since then. In 2010, it completed sale of its domestic formulations business an unprecedented value of ~9x sales and ~30x EBITDA. In May 2013, Piramal Enterprises Ltd. acquired 10% equity stake in Shriram Transport Finance. Later in April 2014, we acquired 20% equity stake in Shriram Capital Limited, a financial services company and in June 2014, 9.9% stake in Shriram City Union Finance Limited, the retail focused Non-banking Financial Company (NBFC) of the Shriram Group.
Job Title: Group Leader – Synthetic
Business : Piramal Healthcare
Function : R & D – API Services
Location : Ennore, India
Purpose of Job:
- To ensure that process activities for PDS & API are carried out
Role directly reports to
- Head – R & D
- Post-graduation in Chemistry/PhD
- 10 – 15 years in scale up & cGMP practices.
- To impart knowledge on scale up & cGMP practices.
- Review the project reports upon completion and weekly status reports
- Design Synthetic routes for Organic Molecules
- Strict Adherence with cGMP norms
- Strict Norms with safety rules of the factory
- Prepare chemical consumption sheets based on the proposed route and preparation of project evaluation reports.
- Flexible working ability with different functional units
- Developing the skills of the scientists through coaching or mentoring
- Employee engagement initiatives
Click Above to
Apply to Piramal Enterprises Limited