Compression Operator (First Shift)
Location: Cranbury, NJ
Job Category: Manufacturing
Employment Duration: Full time
Compression Operator (First Shift):
Essential Job Functions:
- Execute manufacturing processes in accordance with manufacturing work orders.
- Perform machine changeovers, cleaning and set up as required.
- Troubleshoot and make appropriate adjustments to maintain product specifications.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards during all stages of the manufacturing process.
- Complete manufacturing documents, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Maintain compliance at all times with related SOPs and cGMPs in the manufacturing process.
- Perform duties through the proper, safe use of equipment, according to Health & Safety procedures and Equipment Manuals.
- Other duties as required.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have compression experience in pharmaceutical production. Additional experience in granulation, coating, dispensing, and/or blending a strong plus.
- Minimum successful completion of high school diploma.
- Solid knowledge of fundamental cGMP and regulatory requirements in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Experience in the Compounding area.
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety procedures including OH&S Act.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a high performance team.
- Successful completion of the literacy and numeracy evaluation.
- Strong mathematical and organizational skills.
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal are essential.
At least 4 years experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing
College certificate or University degree in a related discipline is an asset.
This position requires the ability to do heavy lifting.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees as assigned to this job. Nothing herein shall preclude the employer from changing these duties from time to time and assigning comparable duties or other duties commensurate with the experience and background of the incumbent(s).
We provide equal employment opportunities for all current employees and applicants for employment. This policy means that no one will be discriminated against because of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, nationality, citizenship, ancestry, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, affectional or sexual orientation, military or veteran status, generic predisposing characteristics or any other basis prohibited by law.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives:
Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries, Inc. (Sun) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Sun employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Sun. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
To apply to Sun Pharma