Sun Pharma is the fifth largest specialty generic pharmaceutical company in the world. We provide high-quality, affordable medicines trusted by healthcare professionals and patients in over 150 countries. It is also India’s largest, most trusted, and most valuable pharmaceuticals company by market capitalization. Our global revenues exceed US$ 4.5 billion.
We attribute our growth and success to our over 30,000 strong multi-cultural workforce from over 50 different nationalities. Our team has taken Sun Pharma to the heights that it has scaled and are now working to take it further up on its high growth trajectory.
Our people are our most valuable asset. Our culturally diverse workforce is one of our biggest strengths and the rich experience they bring, across varied skill-sets and backgrounds, is invaluable. We are proud that our global workforce is bound together by our common values.
We are committed to hiring exceptionally talented people and nurture them professionally. Our multi-dimensional work environment offers high growth opportunities through challenging roles with clear responsibilities and the opportunity to work on a variety of assignments. At Sun Pharma, our employees are provided with opportunities to enhance their technical and soft skills through continuous training and development programmes.
As an employee of Sun Pharma, you will work with an inspiring, approachable and visionary leadership. Our open, enabling and trust-based culture will offer you an exciting environment to work and grow.
AR&D Chemist II
Perform analytical testing for drug substances and various drug products such as tablets and capsules. Operate instruments such as HPLC, GC, Dissolution, Particle size, KF titrator. Prepare SOPs, specification and method of analysis. Interpret the analytical data. Assist in method development and validation.
Essential Job Functions:
Performs routine analytical tests of pharmaceutical raw materials, in-process samples, blends, finished products and stability samples, HPLC, UPLC, GC, UV/VIS, FTIR, dissolution apparatus, particle size analyze, etc.
Responsible for the timely execution of lab analysis and related documentation.
Concurrent documentation of all the raw data and observations in the worksheets/templates/notebooks.
Be vigilant to any difficulties, undesirable/unacceptable problems in analytical method execution, chromatography, and data integration and keep the supervisor informed of such issues.
- Compile, understand, and interpret the R&D analytical data and notify the supervisor of any anomalous observation.
- Adhere to safety and DEA procedures and department SOPs.
- Keep the working place clean and tidy.
- Create and maintain clear and concise lab records and documentation (notebooks and computer-based)
- Perform routine maintenance of lab equipment as needed.
- Prepare documents such as method of analysis and specifications.
- Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Master of Science in Chemistry is preferred
- Minimum of 4 – 5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical analytical laboratory.
- Familiarity with analytical instrumentation theory and practice.
- Familiarity with wet chemistry techniques.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Click above to
Apply to Sun Pharma