Post:Sr Administrative Associate, Q&R & GCS, Sequencing
- Reporting to the Head of Quality Management and Regulatory, supporting the Quality Management, Regulatory and Global Customer support teams.
- Supports assigned manager and team with a variety of routine to advanced administrative and operational activities including but not limited to scheduling and coordination of onsite/offsite meetings and/or larger scale events, coordinating domestic and international travel and conference calls, channeling communication and/or materials.
- Provides support on editing and formatting departmental documents such as memos, reports, presentations and legal documentation that may require data gathering from multiple components.
- Coordinates the preparation of department budget, monitors expenses against budget, researches and analyses discrepancies, creates and submits purchase orders and compiles expense reports.
- Streamlines and reduces unnecessary administrative or operational burdens from manager and other team members.
- Serves as the department lead on new systems, processes and training compliance. Serves as the departmental “go-to-person” for general operational or administrative inquiries, requiring broad knowledge of departmental and organizational policies and procedures.
- 4 or more years of progressive and directly related administrative support experience.
- Experience supporting a manager and department/functional team in the life sciences/biotechnology industry is strongly preferred.
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office applications, e-mail and calendaring applications.
- Advanced organizational and planning skills, including the coordination of multiple activities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Broad financial experience for effective and efficient tracking, analysis and reporting on departmental budgets and/or department analytics.
At Roche, 88,500 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
click above to download
click above to download