Wockhardt is a global pharmaceutical and biotechnology organisation, providing affordable, high-quality medicines for a healthier world. It is India’s leading research-based global healthcare enterprise with relevance in the fields of Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology and a chain of advanced Super Speciality Hospitals.
Wockhardt is a true Indian Multi-National Company with a multi-ethnic workforce of 8600 Wockhardt Associates from 21 different nationalities globally. It has 3 research centres and 12 manufacturing plants, with businesses ranging from the manufacture and marketing of Pharmaceutical and Bio-pharmaceutical formulations, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Vaccines.
DEPARTMENT:Marketing – DBEM
REPORTING TO:Marketing Manager
Job Title :Product Manager Vaccine
- ESSENTIAL: B.Pharma / D.Pharma/ B.Sc.
- DESIRED: MBA + B.Pharma / D.Pharma/ B.Sc.
- Minimum 5 – 7 yrs of experience with substantial experience inhandling Pain
- Management, Osteoarthritis; Neuropsychiatry etc.
- Speciality : Orthopedicians, Neurologists, CP’s/GP’s, Paediatricians
LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS (IF ANY) :English
INTERNAL CUSTOMERS:Sales Team, Sales Support, PMT team
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:Yes – Average 7 days in a month
Key Responsibility Areas:
- To devise brand strategy to manage brand portfolio profitability and sales targets
- To devise promotional plans and ensure timely and qualitative execution of the same
- To monitor and control promotional expenses month on month to be within the budget
- To successfully launch new products
- To identify product/ therapy opportunities in short & medium term
- To ensure on going analysis of internal and external brand performance
- To proactively conduct competition mapping, targeting and segmentation exercises for improving brand performance
- To collaborate and engage with the Sales teams, especially ZSMs for mutual information sharing and delivering of targets
- To liaise with other cross functional teams and vendors for timely implementation of brand strategy
Click Above to
Apply to Wockhardt