All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
Sijua, Post: Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar an Autonomous Institute of National Importance under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare,Government of India invites applications from Indian Nationals for recruitment to thepost of Staff Nurse Grade – II on regular basis as per details given below:
Salary:9300-34800 +4600 (GP)
(i)Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
(ii) Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification
for Male Nurses.
(iii) Should be a registered “A” Grade Nurse and Midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for Male Nurses
The candidates registered online with AIIMS, Bhubaneswar and have uploaded all the requisite documents shall be provisionally allowed to appear for
written test. Eligibility of the candidates shall be checked/ verified at the time of interview and only eligible candidates will be allowed to appear before the interview board. List of eligible candidates called for interview will be made available at www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. The final selected candidates will be offered “Offer
1.Only Indian Nations are eligible to apply.
2. Eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of AIIMS,
Bhubaneswar only. To apply, visit www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in with valid
3. The registration will start on 5th January 2016 & close on 30 days from the
date of publication in the Employment News after which the link will be
4. Before applying the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. If a candidate qualifies in
written test and is called for interview based on the information given by the candidate and does not fulfill the same he/she will not be allowed to appear in
5. Caste certificate shall be produced as per Govt. of India.
6. Application registered without/incomplete documents uploaded shall be summarily rejected even though registration number has been
generated. Candidates should not send any documents/ certificates or printout of registration slip/ form through post because no manual/ paper application will be entertained.
7. The date of declaration of result/issuance of Mark Sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on
this account. Post qualification experience on a post/ level shall be counted only from the said date onwards.
click above to download