OFFICE OF THE CHIEF DISTRICT MEDICAL OFFICER: KALAHANDI
(DISTRICT PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT UNIT)
Zilla Swasthya Samiti, Kalahandi
WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR CONTRACTUAL APPOINTMENT
Applicatins are invited for filling of vacancy/ empanelment of candidate for the posts of Laboratory Technician (LT) under NHM Kalahandi on contractual basis for a period of 11 months with monthly remuneration as noted below and subject to renewal as per society norms basing on the performance and subject to continuance of the programme.
Post Name- Laboratory Technician
No. of Vacancy- 07 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs. 9350/- (Per month)
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
- The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the scheme. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
- Details of vacancy, eligibility, age, scheme etc. can be downloaded from the district website (www.kalahandi.nic.in).
- Candidates are required to attend the walk in interview with the application in prescribed format available in the website www.kalahandi.nic.in and to submit along with a set of self attested copies of all certificates in support of age, qualification, experience, residence etc. on dated 07-06-2016 ( from 9.00AM to 11.00AM) Candidates are also required to submit two recent passport size colour photograph, an ID proof (Voter ID/PAN/Driving Licence/Passport/Adhar card) and recent Caste & Residence certificate issued by the competent authority. No applicants/ application will be receipt beyond the schedule date and time. Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
- Candidates, who are already working in Health Department either on regular or on contractual basis, have to submit No Objection Certificate from concerned employer.
- If any candidate is found to have suppressed any material information or furnished false information /documents, his/her case shall not be considered for the post applied for and in case already engaged on the basis of the said information / documents, his / her service shall be terminated from the Society forthwith. Candidates who have been disengaged earlier from the OSH&FW Society on administrative ground such as disobedience / poor performances/ misbehavior/ criminal activity etc. are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply NRHM Odisha Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed Application form & a set of self attested copies of all certificate in support of age, qualification & Experience at the time of interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 07.06.2016 at 09.00 A.M to 11.00 A.M.
click above to download
the employment notification