Nectar Lifesciences Ltd
SCO 38-39, Sector 9d,
Department: Engineering (Maintenance / Electrical/ Instrumantation).
Designation: DGM/GM (Head – Engineering)
Experience: 18-25 Yrs
Qualification: B. Tech (Mech./ Electr.)
Role & Resposibilities:
- To spearhead activities entailing development & implementation of mechanism for the smooth operations and maintenance of centralized engineering services, as per GMP & regulatory requirements, viz.,
- A) Power plant, BOP, Electrical systems (33 KV /11 KV), Chillers like VAM/VAM/Screw/Reciprocating, High Pressure Boilers 67 Bar, Civil, HVAC and Water Treatment Plants.
- B) Purified water systems, 33 KV Substation & DG Sets, Process equipment & support facilities, etc.
- To skilfully handle operations & maintenance, preventive maintenance & calibration of engineering services for fully Automated HVAC, Air Handling Units, Facility Management & plant electrical, mechanical & instrumentation work.
- Strategising long term planning for infrastructure development of the unit like capability building in terms of CMD / infrastructure, identifying & executing skill development plan for team members using best engineering practices , bench marking , RCA , TPM etc .
- Regulatory compliances for factory & engineering statutory matters, energy conservation, CDM initiatives & carbon footprint improvement & CO2 reduction; maintaining EHS standards, Permit Systems including LOTO; developing & ensuring implementation of systems, procedures like Plant Preventive Maintenance (PPM), Indices, etc.
- Ensuring timely and cost effective development of annual contracts for the unit; involving in analysis, evaluation, feasibility of the capability building through CAPEX cycle projects of the unit like productivity enhancement, infra structure development and skill enhancement.
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd. (NLL) is a knowledge driven organization which constitutes a vital part of fast growing Indian Pharmaceutical Industry. In a short span of existence, NLL has today emerged as 365 ranked organization amongst the top 500 Indian Corporates & is currently among top 25 fore runners of the Indian Pharmaceutical industry with a top 5 ranking in the Indian Bulk Drug Industry from a stand alone Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API Manufacture) perspective.
NLL has transformed itself to being the most integrated player in the Global Cephalosprins Industry within Anti Infective Therapeutic segment.
Click above to
apply to Nectar Lifesciences Ltd