NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE
BABA GANG NATH MARG, MUNIRKA, NEW DELHI-110067.
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, an autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, is an apex technical Institute for promoting health and family welfare programmes in the country through Education and Training, Research and Evaluation, Consultancy, Advisory and Specialized Services
Salary: Rs.37400-67000 +AGP 10000
2.Medical Officer (Male)(Reproductive Bio-medicine)
salary: Rs.15600-39100+GP 5400+NPA
- Good academic record with at least 50% marks in Master’s Degree in any branch of Communication/Health and Extension Education/Social Sciences from a recognized University/Institution.
- Doctoral degree / recognized published work of equivalent merit in any branch of Communication/Health and Extension Education/Social Sciences from a recognized University.
- 10 years of experience in postgraduate teaching and / or experience in research at the University / National Level Institutions, including experience of guiding research at doctoral level.
- MBBS degree from a recognized university.
- One year experience in the field of Pediatrics/Obstetrics and Gynaecology/ Medicine/Maternal & Child Health Care/ Surgery, after completion of one year internship.
How to apply:
The application form for the above mentioned posts is enclosed below.
A crossed Indian Postal Order / Demand Draft of Rs.500 in favour of Director, National Institute of Health and Family Welfare., New Delhi payable at New Delhi, must accompany the application.
No fee for Women, SC/ST, Physically handicapped and the departmental candidates. Completed application along with attested photocopies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, age, proof of belonging to OBC/Physical Handicapped and experience should reach the Director, National Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi-110067 on or before 07-03-2016.
click above to download