Aurobindo Pharma Limited is a pharmaceutical manufacturing company headquartered in HITEC City, Hyderabad, India. The company manufactures generic pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients. The company’s area of activity includes six major therapeutic/product areas: antibiotics, anti-retrovirals, cardiovascular products, central nervous system products, gastroenterologicals, and anti-allergics.The company markets these products in over 125 countries. Its marketing partners include AstraZeneca and Pfizer.
Name of the post- Manager-Marketing (Emerging Markets)
Years of Experience: 22-25 years
Education Qualification: M.Pharm, M.Sc (Microbiology)
- Devising evidence based strategies for increasing the market and market share of assigned brands/therapies in the given region and ensuring effective implementation of the same.
- To understand the therapy and develop assigned therapy portfolio by coordinating with RA to file new products and build appropriate therapy basket.
- Improving brand & credibility of the company’s product in the international market via – Continuous product promotion campaigns along with monitoring and ensuring the implementation of the same
- To help HOD to prepare the sales budget in the international market and define strategies to achieve the same in the stipulated time frame
- To define strategies to explore new international markets and generating higher revenues from the international sales
- Proactively work towards developing quarterly promotional activities strategy and deliver within the stipulated time.
- To play a vital role in product improvement by providing information to Design / Development based on the market demand and competitors features.
- Monitor the new product filing status in the assigned countries to ensure faster approvals/product registrations from the respective MOH
- Co-ordinate with RA and have thorough understating of assigned countries regulatory aspects for future product identification and filing
- Regularly liaise with the front end sales team/distributor to have complete knowledge of on ground activities and monitor the competition
- Bringing market intelligence from international community back to the company to improve/fine-tune promotional activities to be more effective at the market place
- Ensure rigorous follow-up with sales team for effective implementation of promotional activities planned to achieve the brand/therapy financial objectives
- Incumbent to hold full responsibility and control on brands or therapy being handled
- Continuous monitoring and measuring brand/therapy performance based on ROI
- Evaluate/do a feasibility study on company product portfolio in order to fill the therapy gap at the market place
To prepare and analyze Key brands/Key countries performance on periodic basis
- Brand/therapy budgets
- Product promotion
- New product launches
- Portfolio management
click above to download