Post:Manager, Organizational Surveys & Assessments
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere.Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success;be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged;and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry,is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
- Develops long term strategies and key initiatives to promote and achieve enhanced organizational climate and employee engagement.
- Accountable for Pfizer’s colleague engagement strategy leveraging the colleague engagement and climate survey (PfizerVoice) as the success metric.
- Acts as subject matter expert on colleague engagement to ensure inclusion across all aspects of the integrated talent strategy (e.g., Talent Mgmt, Learning & Development, Diversity, Culture, etc.)
Create and execute against the engagement survey operations and project plan
- Leverage Pfizer engagement/climate data to develop engagement strategy linked to business results
- Coordinate key stakeholders such as engagement leads, Country HR leads, HR Business Partners, HR/Corp Communications, Information Technology, and vendor
- Oversees the overall production of internal communications, events and programs materials, including newsletters, articles, Sharepoint, etc. for the purpose of communicating critical information to colleagues. Ensures all communications reaches multi-generations, diverse colleagues, and various levels of education
- Identify and address issues and solutions related to colleague engagement.
- Create and/or edit tools, training materials, and resources to help partners and leaders successfully build action plans based on survey results
- Design and conduct engagement research leveraging the survey, HR and business data as part of the Organizational Capability Lead/Partner on other organizational research initiatives (e.g., organizational agility, selection, etc.)
- Uses analytical ability and knowledge of organizational development to provide key insights across people development and organizational capability programs (i.e., program evaluation, linkage research, etc.)
- Engages with Divisions in conducting analyses and insights related to the impact of Talent & Org Performance programs
- A MA/MS in I/O Psychology or Psychometrics from an accredited institution is required. An advanced degree is preferred (PhD in I/O Psychology or Psychometrics)
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in survey research or related HR area
- Excellent project management skills; demonstrated experience with large-scale, global, enterprise-wide initiatives; detail orientation, strong analytical skills, ability to work effectively in an environment of constant change and ambiguity; ability to ensure data accuracy
- Strong analytical capabilities with experience in mining, organizing and interpreting human capital and organizational data and information for the purpose of decision support to the function and the enterprise
- Ability to manage and manipulate large data files
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and successfully complete complex projects within defined budgets and timelines
- Experience successfully operating at the corporate center of a large, global organization
click above to download
click above to download