Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Sun Pharma is the fifth largest speciality generic pharmaceutical company in the world. We provide high-quality, affordable medicines trusted by healthcare professionals and patients in over 150 countries. It is also India’s largest, most trusted, and most valuable pharmaceuticals company by market capitalisation. Our global revenues exceed US$ 4.5 billion.
We attribute our growth and success to our over 30,000 strong multi-cultural workforce from over 50 different nationalities. Our team has taken Sun Pharma to the heights that it has scaled and are now working to take it further up on its high growth trajectory.
Our people are our most valuable asset. Our culturally diverse workforce is one of our biggest strengths and the rich experience they bring, across varied skill-sets and backgrounds, is invaluable. We are proud that our global workforce is bound together by our common values.
Manager – Quality Control
Location: Panoli (Near Ankleshwar, Gujarat, India)
Education Qualification:Mandatory M.Sc
Key Responsibilities for the Role:
- Planning & Monitoring Stability Study
- Communication and co-ordination with R&D and ADD for any Executions
- Have knowledge of Regulatory compliances
- Should have worked on 21CFR activities
- To Monitor day to day activities of Quality Sections
- Review of all CFR compliance and documents
- Ensure the QC Compliance
- Make the QC Lab all time ready as per GMP/ GLP requirements
- Ensure Online documentation in QC
Specific Technical/Behavioral Skills/Competencies for the Role:
- Analytical Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
- Planing and Execution
Should have exposure to facing regulatory audits
Should have exposure to working in GMP / GLP activates.
for vacancy details
Click above to
apply to Sun pharma