Job Title: Manager, Commercial Contracts
Location :Princeton, NJ
At Dr. Reddy’s, a global pharmaceutical company, you will contribute to making the breakthroughs of tomorrow a reality today! From making medicines more affordable to discovering innovative treatment options to satisfy unmet medical needs, we are dedicated to helping people lead longer and healthier lives. We are seeking dynamic and energetic individuals ready to inspire, ready to make a difference for their community and every community.
This newly created position will be responsible for managing commercial contracts for our North America Specialty Generics (NAG) customers, including wholesalers, mail order facilities, GPOs, IDNs, Specialty wholesalers/distributors, etc. The candidate will communicate directly with clients, as well as internal cross functional groups, to develop, amend, review, and analyze contracts.
- Review agreement details from a business perspective, pointing out exceptional & unique items.
- Develop product proposals/offers, terms & conditions, etc., as well as ensure all agreement terms and product rebates and prices are properly maintained in DRL systems.
- Assist with the proper management of membership for our GPO customers.
- Adhere to SOX requirements and prepare RFP submissions
- Create & review/redline contracts (Terms & Conditions, product proposals, price changes, etc.)
- Responsible for 1-2 direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree in the sciences with at least 5 years of experience managing commercial contracts in the generic pharmaceutical industry.
- Understanding of SOX regulations, chargeback and rebate knowledge.
- Some supervisory/management experience
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Strong communication (verbal & written), interpersonal skills. Must be detail oriented with proven ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word. Experience in using SAP is a plus.
We are a corporate office and not a doctor’s office. Unsolicited resumes sent to our office will not be considered for any open positions. Only interested parties that apply through our Career website will be considered for positions within Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Inc.**
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please Note: Unless an order has been placed with your agency for this role, we will not accept any calls or other inquiries from recruiters for this position. If a candidate is submitted despite this, we are not bound by any agreement terms and can hire the person as we see fit.
Click above to Download
click above to load
Online Application Form