Our yearning to deliver brilliance has compelled us to have the best-in-class talent that aligns its strides to our objectives. Our distinguished pool of intellectuals is impregnated with the right elements that drive success – competence as well as excellence.
The company was named after the Lupin flower because of the inherent qualities of the flower and what it personifies and stands for. The Lupin flower is known to nourish the land, the very soil it grows in. The Lupin flower is also known to be tolerant of infertile soils and capable of pioneering change in barren and poor climes. The Lupin flower and bean pods have also long been used as food and sources of nourishment, thus protecting and nurturing life
Officer/Sr Officer – Production
Diploma Chemical Engg, B.Sc./MSc. (Chemistry) (min marks 60%)
- Supervise batch charging and verification of RM Quantities and maintain Batch Production records.
- Check equipments and connected accessories for cleanliness and operate them as per the process norms.
- Monitor and maintain all parameters as per SOPs and ensure strict compliance with GMP and safety norms.
- Seek assistance for or escalate all process deviations/maintenance jobs.
- Experienced candidates from Pharmaceutical / Chemical Industry only may apply.
- Knowledge of SOP’s and manufacturing processes will be an added advantage.
- Experience in manufacturing processes such as compression, granulation, coating, capsule filling will be an added advantage.
Welcome to one of the most exciting growth stories in the pharmaceutical industry. At the very heart of Lupin and our phenomenal growth story is our biggest asset – Our People. We are proud of their passion and commitment to the company and the alignment of their aspirations and dreams to our shared vision. Our growth and successes are met equally by even greater steps to ensure that we not only comply but lead in areas of processes and human relations to unleash and harness innovation at every level within the organization. It is the behavior of our leadership team and our people, their shared wisdom, which has gone into creating the business democracy that is Lupin – a Company where entrepreneurship and innovation thrive.
As a closely knit team of over 15000 Lupinytts globally, we have outperformed the Industry over the last 7 years. It is against this backdrop that the Human Resources (HR) assumes a strategic and critical role. HR at Lupin has gone beyond traditional employee engagement programs to ensure that Lupin not only nurtures talent and leadership internally, but also develops platforms that help identify potential talent by creating opportunities to learn, perform and succeed. Innovative Platforms & Programs that makes Lupin amongst the best to place to work within the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry.
The company was named after the Lupin flower because of the inherent qualities of the flower and what it personifies and stands for. The Lupin flower is known to nourish the land, the very soil it grows in. The Lupin flower is also known to be tolerant of infertile soils and capable of pioneering change in barren and poor climes. The Lupin flower and bean pods have also long been used as food and sources of nourishment, thus protecting and nurturing life.
Click above to Download