A/R Deductions Analyst
Job Locations :US-FL-Coral Springs
More information about this job:
Lupin Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company marketing generic
and branded pharmaceutical products as well as Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) from its sales and marketing headquarters in Baltimore, MD.
Handles all deductions taken by customers, reconciliation of debit memo/credit memos, reconciliation and documentation items forwarded to collection
- Collection of open invoices including research and analysis of open items on Accounts Receivables portfolio.
- Perform offsetting adjustments to ensure that customer account balances are properly stated. All offsets need to be researched before matching takes place.
- Assist Manager by preparing statistical analysis which will help identify negative trends impacting cash flow and resolution of delinquent items.
- Acts as department liaison with other cross functional groups to ensure that deductions are resolved in a timely manner.
- Review and validation of Capital Returns, Medturn and UPS returns data.
- Prepare and complete the return reconciliation. Provide reconciliation analysis for the difference for collection.
- Resolve customer disputes and adhere to returns policy for pricing and credit issuance.
- Collect outstanding balances; escalate to management when necessary.
- Create and maintain metric on progress (created/open/paid).
- Prepare a monthly analysis package for all pricing and policy disputes that need to be escalated to Sales and Marketing Management and lead discussion with them on a monthly basis.
- Ability to create reports using filter within system in order to analyze the status of deductions.
- Analyze pricing files from the CARS system for indirect/direct contracts. Need to validate pricing by contract by product and by customer to ensure proper credit is being issued.
- Review and analyze contracts to determine if credit is due based on Contractual agreement.
- Complete projects as assigned.
High School Diploma
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to work with and effectively communicate with all levels of Management.
- Ability to analyze accounts, trends and data.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing
- Equipment and Applications:
- Proficient in the use of Excel spreadsheets.
- Strong understanding of MFG Pro and returns tools
General Office environment:
Ability to spend moderate lengths of time viewing a PC screen.
Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
click above to apply
now to Lupin Pharmaceuticals Inc