KOLKATA PORT TRUST
1, DIAMOND HARBOUR ROAD
ISO 9001: 2008 Certified
Applications invited for
Engagement of 1 (One) Permanent Post of Laboratory Assistant
(Reserved for Hearing Handicapped Person)
Kolkata Port Trust intends to engage 1 (One) permanent post of Laboratory Assistant which is reserved for Hearing Handicapped Person for its own Centenary Hospital (ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified) at 1, Diamond Harbour Road, Majerhat, Kolkata-700053 (Near Majerhat Bridge/Station).
Applications are invited within 24.06.2016 for 1 (One) No. of permanent post of Laboratory Assistant which is reserved for Hearing Handicapped Person in the Centenary Hospital of Kolkata Port Trust. Eligibility criteria and terms and conditions of the engagement are set out.
Post Name: Laboratory Assistant
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 17700-44600/-
Terms and Conditions :
1. The candidate will be responsible for
- Patients Registration in Pathology.
- Collection of blood and other samples of OPDs IPDs.
- Processing of samples and performing test – Haematology, Biochemistry, Histopathology, Microbiology and Serology, Clinical Pathology etc.
- Reporting and delivery of reports.
- Maintenance of records.
- Care of machines, maintenance of stock of reagents, daily expenditure of materials and reagents, report date etc. both manually and in computer.
- Maintaining store and looking after machines.
- Preparation of reagents and media.
- Assisting in the matters concerning ISO, NABL Quality Circle etc.
- Such other similar work as may be assigned from time to time.
2. The candidate may avail of the facility of KoPT accommodation (unfurnished) on payment of license fee/rent as applicable, subject to availability.
3. The candidate will normally be at the Centenary Hospital.
4. The candidate will be required to work in general shift duty for 6 days in a week and will be given a staggered weekly day of rest. If situation so warrants, the weekly day of rest may be changed with prior intimation. For work on any weekly off day/Trustees’ Holiday in exigency, you will be granted holiday allowances as per KoPT rules.
5. The candidate will be entitled to Casual Leave, Half Pay Leave and Full Pay Leave as per KoPT rules.
How to Apply Kolkata Port Trust Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in detailed bio data including name, father/mother’s name, date of birth, permanent address, address for communication, phone no, nationality, religion, marital status, educational qualification, extra curricular activities and any other relevant information with two recent passport size photographs and photocopies of all testimonial send to the Chief Medical Officer, Centenary Hospital, Kolkata Port Trust, 1, Diamond Harbour Road, Majherhat, Kolkata-700053 on or before 24.06.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 24.06.2016
click above to download
the employment notification