Piramal Enterprises Limited
247 Business Park,
A – Wing, 6th Floor
LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West)
In the late 1980s, we moved from textile to pharmaceuticals. While others were keen over international generics, we invested in the domestic formulation development business. Our efforts soon bore returns as we have had a track record of approx. 23% revenue CAGR since then. In 2010, it completed sale of its domestic formulations business an unprecedented value of ~9x sales and ~30x EBITDA. In May 2013, Piramal Enterprises Ltd. acquired 10% equity stake in Shriram Transport Finance. Later in April 2014, we acquired 20% equity stake in Shriram Capital Limited, a financial services company and in June 2014, 9.9% stake in Shriram City Union Finance Limited, the retail focused Non-banking Financial Company (NBFC) of the Shriram Group.
Job Title : Executive – Quality Control (Finished Product)
Business : Piramal Healthcare
Function : Quality
Location : Pithampur, India
Purpose of Job
- Timely analysis of Raw Materials / Finished Products / Stability Samples and completion of related documentation for release of Raw Materials / Finished Products / Stability Samples for use in Production and compliance/ HPLC.
Role directly reports to
- Manager – Quality Control
- Minimum Graduate / Post Graduate with chemistry background, having technical background is preferred
- More than 5 years in manufacturing operations.
- Analysis of Raw Materials / Finished Products / Stability Samples and related documentation as per cGMP requirement.
- Ensure analysis of Raw Materials / Finished Products as per requirement from Outside Commercial Lab.
- Analysis of Vendor Approval samples.
- Preparation and Standardization of Solution, as and when required.
- Implementation of GLP / GMP requirements.
- Allocate works to workmen and trains them.
- Review of laboratory chemicals.
- Entry of data in system.
- Responsible for only run the method in the HPLC , GC , UV and IR , does not access to Change the method , report format , cancellation of any run, or system and method configuration
Click Above to
Apply to Piramal Enterprises Limited