IQVIA,formerly Quintiles IMS Holdings,Inc,is an American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technologies and clinical research.It is a provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services,focused primarily on Phase I-IV clinical trials and associated laboratory and analytical services,including consulting services.They have a network of more than 50,000 employees in approximately 100 countries.As of 2017,IQVIA was reported to be one of the world’s largest contract research organizations.
- Department: Pharmacovigilance
Educational Qualification: B.Pharm/M.Pharm/Pharm.D,BDS,MDS,BAMS
- Candidate who have attended in last 3 months and who are pursuing course/result awaited are not eligible.
- M.Sc/B.Sc/B.Tech/M.Tech candidates are not eligible for current opening.
Documents to carry:
Updated Resume, PAN Card (Photocopy),E-Aadhar Card (Printout),Last 3 months Payslips and Latest Compensation Break-up Letter / Offer Break-up Sheet.
- Ability to follow instructions/guidelines, work independently and on own initiative.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy and maintain high quality standards.
- Demonstrate good IT skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and receptive to changing process demands.
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new skills across Lifecycle Safety service lines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers,managers and clients.
Time:8:30 Am-9:30 Am
Prestige tech Park II,
Etamin Block,B wing,
Sarjapur-Marathalli Outer Ring Road
IQVIA is hirirng for Pharmacovigilance Experienced
Experienced 2-6 years of Pharmacovigilance experience are eligible.Intereseted candidates can drop mail to Shivangi.Gaur@iqvia.com/Prabhath.Bhat@iqvia.com
Venue for Thane: IQVIA,
12th Flooe,G Corp Tech Park,
Next to Hypercity Mall,
Ghodbunder Rd, Thane-400601,