IQVIA,formerly Quintiles IMS Holdings,Inc,is an American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technologies and clinical research.It is a provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services,focused primarily on Phase I-IV clinical trials and associated laboratory and analytical services,including consulting services.They have a network of more than 50,000 employees in approximately 100 countries.As of 2017,IQVIA was reported to be one of the world’s largest contract research organizations.
- Department: Pharmacovigilance
Educational Qualification: B.Pharm,M.Pharm,Pharm.D,BDS,MDS,BHMS& BAMS
- Interested candidates can drop mail to Shivangi.Gaur@iqvia.com/Prabhath.Bhat@iqvia.com
- Candidate who have attended in last 3 months/candidate who are pursuing course/awaiting results are not eligible.
- Documents to carry:Updated Resume,PAN Card(Photocopy)& E-Aadhar Card(Printout:
- Ability to follow instructions/guidelines, work independently and on own initiative.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy and maintain high quality standards.
- Demonstrate good IT skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and receptive to changing process demands.
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new skills across Lifecycle Safety service lines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
Time:8:30 Am-9:30 Am
12th Floee,G Corp Tech Park,
Next to Hypercity Mall,