Advt No: SAC.02.2018
Last Date: 25th February, 2019
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
National Institute of Plant Health Management invites applications for the following post. The gist of pay and the number of posts are given below:
1.Name of the post- Instructor, Pharmacist, Steno & Various
No of post- 135
Pay Scale- Rs.44900-142400/-
- Graduate from a recognized University with Diploma in Yoga from a recognized Institution by the Government, or Graduate in Yoga Sciences from a recognized University and
- Five years’ experience of teaching and training of Yoga in a recognized Institution.
- Graduate in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with 5 years experience in design and engineering of civil projects, preferably in a Hospital environment.
- Graduate in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with 5 years’ experience in design and engineering of civil projects, preferably in a Hospital environment
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with 5 years’ experience in design and engineering of civil projects, preferably in a Hospital environment
- M.P. Power Generating Company Limited, a successor power generating company of erstwhile M.P. State Electricity Board (MPSEB), intends to induct Accounts Officers and Junior Engineers (Plant) on regular basis for its existing and upcoming Thermal and Hydel Power Stations of the company.
Vacancy details:-(1) Accounts Officers :- 09 (2) Junior Engineer (Plant):- 55
Minimum Education Qualification:- (1) Accounts Officers (a) Chartered Accountant (CA) from ICAI or Cost and Management Accounting (CMA)/ICWA from ICAI. or (b) MBA (Finance)/PGDBM (Finance) fulltime Regular Course from university recognized by UGC with at least 60% marks for UR & OBC candidates and 50% marks for SC & ST candidates. (2) Junior Engineer (Plant) :- full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electrical & Electronics from a recognized University or Institute.
HOW TO APPLY: Applications will be received, through M.P. online (www. mponline.gov.in) only. The online registration will commence from 29.01.2019 (Tuesday), 11:00 AM and will be available till 28.02.2019 (Thursday), 11:59 PM.
click above to download
the employment notification