Bayer Group in India
Thane (West) – 400 607
Tel: +91 22 2531 3377
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care, agriculture and high-tech polymer materials. As an innovation company, it sets trends in research-intensive areas. Bayer’s products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life.
Bayer Group in India offers its employees a wealth of excellent career opportunities both in India and around the world. As a modern employer, we take great care to ensure that our employees are able to balance career development opportunities with their personal life planning.
At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Senior Manager – Industrialisation m/f
Location: Vapi, Gujarat
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage ADL Lab as per SOPs by leading and driving continuous improvement initiatives
- Provide technical support to laboratory personnel & clients through method development & validation.
- Guide and Assist for interpretation of results of NMR,HPLC-mass and other instruments and facilitate understanding of test results or issues
- Review the issues and archive reports of analysis and other related documents
- Participate in Proficiency Testing Programs, ILC & provide continuous support & guidance for effective implementation of NABL.
- M.Sc / Ph.D in Chemistry from a reputed institution.
- More than 15 years’ / 5 years’ experience in Research labs of Chemical/Agrochemical Industries with proven track record of achievements respectively for M.Sc/P.hD qualified.
Click Above to
Apply to Bayer group