Walk-in Interview: 10th April 2019
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute
NCR Biotech Science Cluster,
3rd Milestone, Faridabad–Gurgaon Expressway
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt, of India. The institute is an integral part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster located at Faridabad, and is designed as a dynamic, interactive organization with the mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into tangible products to improve human health.
1.Name of the post- Research Officer (for Tuberculosis Lab)
No of post- Not Specified
Pay Scale- Upto Rs.52,000/-
Qualification and experience
Ph.D. in Biotechnology/ Life Sciences/ Microbiology/ Biomedical Sciences
(Candidates who have submitted thesis are also eligible to apply)
• Experience in Molecular Biology, Protein Chemistry with knowledge of working with Mycobacterium tuberculosis in BSL3
• Able to perform routine molecular biology, protein chemistry and microbiology experiments
• Basic knowledge on mycobacterial pathogenesis and experience with working with Mycobacterium tuberculosis inside a BSL3 is desirable
• Able to understand, bring in new and troubleshoot techniques that will aid quick progress of the projects under consideration
• Good computing and communication skills
VIDRC is armed with the mission to study infectious disease and pathogens and understand host-pathogen interactions at the molecular and cellular level with an aim to generate translational knowledge for developing prophylactic and therapeutic measures against diseases prevalent in India.
Currently, VIDRC is spearheading a joint research program between THSTI and the International AIDS Vaccine Initiative (IAVI) through the HIV Vaccine Translational Research (HVTR) laboratory that aims to develop the novel HIV vaccine candidates.
Lead person will be responsible for the following:
• Independently running a research project
• handling all the scientific and administrative paper work required during the course of running the project
• Training PhD students in the Lab
• Compiling data and submitting weekly progress reports
The candidates must bring their latest resume, one set of photocopy of documents in support of their educational qualification and experience along with originals and a valid ID card for verification. Candidates coming after the time slot mentioned will not be entertained.
Date & Time for walk-in Interview: 10.04.2019 (Wednesay) (09.30 AM)
Venue of Interview
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI), NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad-Gurugram Expressway, Faridabad – 121001.
click above to download
the employment notification