Last Date: 29th July, 2019
CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT SERVICES AGENCY
3rd Floor, THSTI Building, 3rd Milestone
Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA) is an extramural unit of Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) and has been established as a not-for-profit society to provide cost affective, high quality preclinical and clinical product development support services to meet the country’s growing healthcare needs. It will tend enterprises; particularly SMEs involved in new technology innovation and facilitate translation of scientific know-how into viable products.
1.Name of the post- Program Manager –CDSA (01 Position)
Pay Scale- ₹1,00,000/- per month
Location: CDSA Office, Faridabad
- To oversee the management of a portfolio of trials/ studies including project management, quality monitoring and/or safety monitoring and guiding the study teams to achieve successful completion of all assigned activities in the project.
- To support the Director CPM and other team leads in the implementation of systems for resource planning, study/trial administration and document management, data management and quality assurance.
- To contribute to research in design and conduct of trials/studies.
- Provides Leadership to: Project Manager/ Clinical Trial Manager, Senior Research Officer/ Research Officer, Clinical Research Associate/ Study Monitor,
and Project/Clinical Trial Assistant.
- Has direct line management responsibility for upto 5 Project / Clinical Trial Managers
- Works Closely with: Project Team Members, Site Study team (Project Coordinator, Investigators), Expert groups/ Committee, Regulatory Affairs, Medical Affairs & Medical Writing, Data Management, Biostatistics, Central Laboratory, key Institute staff on finance, administration, contracts and personnel matters.
- External relationships: Investigators, Clinical collaborators, Sponsor counterparts and management, third party contractors and regulatory authorities.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
- The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- The qualification, experience and and the number of the position and the other requirements for the posts are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. Candidates not found suitable for the posts notified, can be offered a lower post on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview, including (SC/ST candidates).
- Only candidates who can join immediately needs to apply, as the position is to be filled on an urgent basis.
- This position will be purely on temporary positon for a duration of One Year.
- In case a large number of applications are received for each post, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written test/Interview. Request for change in Written test/ Interview schedule will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits and it is based on experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. of the candidates.
- Incomplete applications without assigning any reasons and the application form to be filled in without which the application will be summarily rejected.
- All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email.
- This position is based at CDSA Office, Faridabad located at NCR Biotech Science Cluster at Faridabad Gurgaon-Expressway, Faridabad.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Submission of application will be thru online mode only otherwise it will get rejected or ignored.
Procedure for filling online application
a. Before filling up the online application, keep the following documents handy:
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. (only jpeg/jpg format, file size 50 kb maximum)
ii) A comprehensive CV (PDF format only, file size 1 mb maximum) containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience/distinctions etc.
iii) The documents in support of educational qualification and experience (PDF format only, file size 1 mb maximum) as mentioned below:
Matriculation Mark sheet
Intermediate Mark sheet
Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
Post-Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet
Relevant experience certificates
Caste certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
List of Publications (if any)
List of patents (if any)
b. Candidates are requested to use Google Chrome internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
c. Once online application is submitted, no correction/ modification is possible.
d. In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
e. Those who have applied once need not to apply again.
f. Only technical queries will be resolved (if any), other than technical will not be entertained.
g. On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing a reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
click above to download
the employment notification