Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited
NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Upgradation, Plant life Extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites applications for its unit “Narora Atomic Power Station” for the following posts to share these challenging spectrum of responsibilities.
1.Name of the post- Pharmacist-B
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.35400/-
Essential Qualification & Experience:
HSC (10+2) + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 6 months Training in Pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council.
Relaxation in Maximum Age Limit:
(a) Relaxation of 05 years for ST.
(b) Relaxation of 10 years for General PWBD category; Relaxation of 15 years for ST PWBD category;, subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant shall not exceed 56 years.
(c) For Ex-Serviceman candidates:Period of Military Service + 3 years subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant shall not exceed 56 years.
(d) Concession for J&K Candidates: who had ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir Division in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01-01- 1980 to 31-12-1989. Any applicant intending to avail the relaxation under this Category shall have to submit a certificate from the District Magistrate in Kashmir Division within whose jurisdiction she/he had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this behalf by the Govt. of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that she/he had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989: 05 years.
(e) Additional relaxation in prescribed age limit commensurate with experience of working with NPCIL on Contract/Fixed Term Basis, subject to maximum of 5 years.
(f) Upper age limit as prescribed in the advertisement shall not be applicable to regular employees already serving in NPCIL.
General Instructions for the candidates:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Presently, all above mentioned posts are identified for Narora Atomic Power Station but carries with it the liability to serve in any of the units/Sites of the Corporation or at any place in India/abroad depending upon the requirement of the Corporation.
- The cut-off date for reckoning Age Limit, qualification and Post Qualification Experience would be closing date prescribed for filling online application i.e 12.11.2018. The cut-off date for determining all eligibility criteria i.e 12.11.2018 would remain same even if the closing date for submission of online application is extended for administrative / technical reasons.
- Candidates should have completed their qualifying degree as on closing date of online submission of application i.e 12.11.2018. Candidates appearing in Final Year / Final Semester are not eligible to apply.
- Exact percentage of marks only should be mentioned in Graduation and Professional Qualification percentage of marks column e.g. 59.9% and the same should NOT be rounded off to 60%.
- Candidates are required to produce relevant certificate from the Principal / Dean of the Institute in support of approval / recognition of the Institute & Course by AICTE/UGC at the time of document verification.
- Candidates who are awarded Gradations under the CGPA system are required to produce proof issued by the University / Institute converting the CGPA Gradations into appropriate percentage at the time of document verification.
- Before submitting the online application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, work experience and other requirements as published in the online advertisement. If the candidate is not eligible, his / her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently, it is found that she/he does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, her/his candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, services so obtained will be terminated without any notice or compensation.
- Online applications containing incorrect / misleading information will lead to the candidate being disqualified, as and when detected, irrespective of the stage of selection process and will also lead to dismissal from services of the NPCIL, on its detection at any time after appointment. NPCIL will not entertain any correspondence from these candidates.
- All candidates belonging to ST category shall produce self-attested copy of the caste certificate in the prescribed ‘Central Government’ format from the Competent Authority empowered to issue such certificate along with originals for verification at the time of documents verification.
Last Date: 12-11-2018
click above to download
the employment notification