Office of the Welfare Commissioner
Labour Welfare Organization CGO Complex
Block ‘C’ (2nd Floor), Seminary Hills
Directorate General Labour Welfare (labour welfare organization) is dealing the matters concerning policy and legislation related to workers in the unorganised sector and administration of welfare funds for specified categories of workers through seventeen regions headed by welfare commissioner who implement the welfare schemes made under the welfare funds.
1.Name of the post- Pharmacist
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- Rs.5200-20200 + G.P.2800/-
Qualifications: Matriculation or equivalent and should be a Registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacist Act, 1948.
Instructions to candidates:
- Age limit – The prescribed age limit for all the above posts is 18 to 25 years age as on 28.09.2018. Relaxation is admissible in upper age limit of 5 years for SC/ST.
- Self-attested copies of certificates/testimonials in support of age, qualifications, experience & caste and passport size photograph pasted on the application form to be enclosed.
- A self-addressed envelope (size 18X11) cm) affixing postal stamps of Rs. 40/- required for issue of Call letter for interview, etc.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed “Application for the Post of
- Duly completed application should reach the Welfare Commissioner, Labour Welfare Organization, CGO Complex, Block C, 2nd Floor, Seminary Hills, Nagpur – 440006 within 30 days from the date of publication. The applications should be sent by REGISTERED POST only and no BY HAND application shall be accepted.
- Date, time & venue of the Written/Skill test, etc. will be intimated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only by post for which, no TA/DA will be paid.
- This office reserves the right to cancel any application without citing any reason.
- Merely applying shall not grant any rights of employment to the post.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates who try to influence the recruitment process by means of external references will be disqualified.
Government of India Ministry of Labour & Employment
Office of the Welfare Commissioner, Labour
Welfare Organization CGO Complex, Block ‘C’ (2nd Floor), Seminary Hills
Nagpur- 440006 (M.S).
Last date: 12-11-2018
click above to download
the employment notification