Last Date: 15th February, 2019
Chennai, Bangalore, Coimbatore
Dermarex Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company with more than 10 years of excellence in service in Trading of Pharmaceutical Products. Dermarex HealthCare is one of the fastest growing Pharmaceutical Company in India focusing primarily on Dermatology, Cosmetology, Trichology, General illnesses, Cardio-Diabetic & Other Specialties.
1.Name of the post- Medical Representatives
Pay Scale- Rs.1,80,000/-
1. Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling
2. Make presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in Clinics and hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector
3. Organise conferences for doctors and other medical staff
4. Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and support administrative staff
5. Keep detailed records of all contacts
6. Reach, and if possible exceed, annual sales targets
7. Develop new Doctor’s, as well as developing long-term relationships with existing ones.
8. Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the area sales team or discuss future targets with the Area Sales Manager
9. Regularly attend company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings
10. Keep up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpret, present and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations
11. Analyse sales data to improve results and make sure resources are effectively allocated
12. Monitor competitor activity and competitors’ products
13. Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
14. Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
1. Candidates should have minimum 1 year of experience in Pharma Industry.
2.Qualification- Life Science-UG
3. Salary- Competitive in the Market
Experience: 1 year
Qualification: Life Science-UG
Location: Chennai, Bangalore, Coimbatore
Industry Type: Pharma
Functional Area: MR
End Date: 15th February, 2019
About Dermarex Healthcare:
- Dermarex HealthCare is one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical company in India focusing primarily on consultant specialties such as Dermatology, Cosmetology, Trichology, etc,. super specialties such as Diabetology, Cardiology and other general ailments.
- Dermarex HealthCare was established in 2006 with operations in Tamil Nadu & Kerala. Our journey started with 7 Dermatological products and today we have grown tremendously with 66 innovative products. At present the operation is in the whole of South India i.e. Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka & Pondicherry. We have 5 divisions namely Dermarex, Mikku n Yokko, Cosmirex Healthcare, Cosmirex Trichoceuticals & Diacarex HealthCare.
- Dermarex HealthCare has tie up with some of the leading state of art manufacturing facilities in India who produce products with superior quality and international standards.
- We are committed to offer products fulfilling patient needs and expediency over available therapeutic options in the market with the continued support of the leading manufacturers in the country. Our brands of prescription products have earned respect and admiration from both patients and physicians due to our supreme quality, optimal price and effectiveness of the products.
- We are proud to mention that our success is due to the continued support extended by our distinguished healthcare providers.
- Our success journey will go a long way by introducing wide range of products to the market with exceptional quality and advanced formulations. Using advanced technological means our dedicated sales personnel ensure to provide complete solutions to our clients, reaching out to more than 4000 doctors on a regular basis, serving over 250 million satisfied customers.
click above to download
the employment notification