Last Date: 16th March, 2019
Manipal, today, is a knowledge powerhouse and a brand name in higher education. Over five and half decades ago, one man, Dr Tonse Madhava Anantha Pai, had a vision which ensured that everything he did then, was consigned to posterity, making sure that generation after generation of students enjoy the fruits of his labour till eternity on this lateritic plateau. And the students will, forever, have one name on their lips, that of Manipal.
1.Name of the post- JRF/SRF
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the position of Junior/Senior Research Fellow (purely on temporary basis) under the guidance of Dr. Mahalaxmi Rathnanand for the research project funded by “Shreya Life Sciences” for the “Development and evaluation of pharmaceutical formulations” at Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal.
Duration of the Project: 1 Year (extendable based on the requirement)
M. Pharm. (Pharmaceutics/ Pharmaceutical Technology/ Industrial Pharmacy).
- Research experience in the relevant domain
- Published and/ or patented the work
- Good communication and writing skills.
About Manipal Academy
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education is synonymous with excellence in higher education. Over 28,000 students from 57 different nations live, learn and play in the sprawling University town, nestled on a plateau in Karnataka’s Udupi district. It also has nearly 2500 faculty and almost 10000 other support and service staff, who cater to the various professional institutions in health sciences, engineering, management, communication and humanities which dot the Wi-Fi-enabled campus.
- The University has off-campuses in Mangalore and Bangalore, and off-shore campuses in Dubai(UAE) and Melaka (Malaysia). The Mangalore campus offers medical, dental, and nursing programs. The Bangalore Campus offers programs in Regenerative Medicine. The Dubai campus offers programs in engineering, management and architecture, and the Melaka campus offers programs in medicine and dentistry.
- Every institute has world class facilities and pedagogy, which are constantly reviewed and upgraded to reflect the latest trends and developments in higher education.
- In Manipal, these include educational facilities like the Simulation Lab with computer driven Manikins, an Innovation Centre, one of Asia’s largest health sciences libraries, one of the world’s best anatomy museums, a business incubation centre and various other centers of excellence. Academic collaborations and twinning programs with several universities in the US, UK, Australia and other countries ensure that students get international exposure and expertise.
- The MARENA, a massive indoor sports complex with five badminton courts, four squash courts, three tennis courts, a basketball court, a hi-tech gym and a walking track, reflects the university’s belief that a healthy mind needs a healthy body.
- Part of the Manipal Group, the University is ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001: 2004 certified, and has won the prestigious IMC Ramkrishna Bajaj National Quality Award and the International Asia Pacific Quality Award in 2007- 2008.
- The Manipal Group, a pioneer in higher education services with a 60-year-old legacy of excellence, also owns and operates campuses in Sikkim and Jaipur in India, and in Nepal, Malaysia, and Antigua, in the Caribbean.
- Candidates possessing requisite qualification may send their detailed CV on or before March 16, 2019 to the address detailed below. Interview date, time and venue will be informed to the shortlisted candidates via email. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Manipal Academy of Higher Education
Manipal – 576104, Karnataka
click above to download
the employment notification