Post:Manager, Financial Reporting and Special Projects
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere.Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success;be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged;and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry,is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
- Business Transformation/Continuous Improvement
- Champions project management disciplines and provides the processes, structures, and tools for individual project management and program management across the transformation
- Assists on special projects requiring analytical skills and knowledge of systems/processes related to business acquisitions and divestitures, financial systems implementations or changes in accounting policy
- Supports initiative teams with skills in process excellence, project management, facilitation, problem solving, accelerating transformation and value creation to drive toward required outcomes.
- Ensures effective stakeholder engagement and communications.
- Ensures timelines are adhered to for initiatives and keeps leadership aware of any issues
- Ensures organizational alignment in the design and execution of initiative effort
- Creates detailed action plans that drive toward successful results
- Leads and implement improvement projects
- Identifies root cause on performance issues and process bottlenecks
- Facilitates efforts to prioritize initiatives centering on high impact priorities
- Collaborates with cross functional leadership to develop detailed plans in support of the strategies established
- Develops key performance indicators, metrics and reports for tracking of current performance and impact of improvement
•Undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting required
•Minimum of 5 years experience in accounting and/or financial reporting capacity within a large multinational company
•Broad experience in consolidation and financial reporting function highly desired
•Experience with a large, multi-national company is a positive
•Audit Experience highly preferred
•Demonstrated project management skills within Finance Accounting discipline
•High level of knowledge and experience in Microsoft PowerPoint
•Strong business acumen and ability to translate business strategies into financial concepts/processes
•Demonstrated proficiency in handling multiple tasks effectively and exhibits strong time management skills
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
click above to download
click above to download