Piramal Enterprises Limited
247 Business Park,
A – Wing, 6th Floor
LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West)
In the late 1980s, we moved from textile to pharmaceuticals. While others were keen over international generics, we invested in the domestic formulation development business. Our efforts soon bore returns as we have had a track record of approx. 23% revenue CAGR since then. In 2010, it completed sale of its domestic formulations business an unprecedented value of ~9x sales and ~30x EBITDA. In May 2013, Piramal Enterprises Ltd. acquired 10% equity stake in Shriram Transport Finance. Later in April 2014, we acquired 20% equity stake in Shriram Capital Limited, a financial services company and in June 2014, 9.9% stake in Shriram City Union Finance Limited, the retail focused Non-banking Financial Company (NBFC) of the Shriram Group.
Job Title : Executive – Quality Assurance
Business : Piramal Healthcare
Function : Quality
Location : Pithampur, India
Purpose of Job:
• To ensure cGMP compliance in all manufacturing and related operations on continuous basis.
Role directly reports to:
• Manager – Quality Assurance
• Minimum Graduate / Post Graduate with chemistry background, having technical background is preferred
• More than 2 years in manufacturing operations.
• Inspection and testing of process and packing operations recording and reporting of results and act on conformity.
• Monitoring of product quality, in-process control and manufacturing environment.
• Ensure cGMP on shop floor along with documentation.
• Ensure calibration of IPQA instruments as per calibration planner and maintenance of IPQA equipment.
• Approval of line clearance during product and batch change over.
• Review all BMR, BPR for their correctness and retention till destruction.
• Sampling of finished goods, stability, validation and other samples and documentation.
• Review of quality records in periodical basis.
• Ensure the issuance of BMR/BPR to RM/PM Stores
• Sampling of finished goods, control samples & their retention till destruction.
• Issuance of cleaning checklists to Tablets & Capsule departments.
• Monitoring of on line Dispensing, Sampling, line clearance in warehouse.
• Providing support / assistance to QC, Production, Validation department in their area of work
• Entries of Control samples, Batch Records in the System (SAP)
• Compliance to ISO 9001 / 13485 / 14001
Click Above to
Apply to Piramal Enterprises Limited