Wockhardt is a global pharmaceutical and biotechnology organisation, providing affordable, high-quality medicines for a healthier world. It is India’s leading research-based global healthcare enterprise with relevance in the fields of Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology and a chain of advanced Super Speciality Hospitals.
Wockhardt is a true Indian Multi-National Company with a multi-ethnic workforce of 8600 Wockhardt Associates from 21 different nationalities globally. It has 3 research centres and 12 manufacturing plants, with businesses ranging from the manufacture and marketing of Pharmaceutical and Bio-pharmaceutical formulations, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Vaccines.
Department : CONTRACT MFG SERVICES
Location : Mumbai
- Quality Audits of LL & TP manufacturing sites. Follow up for implementation of CAPA.
- Audits of Analytical labs. Co-ordination for testing of product samples at outside laboratory
- Artwork review & approval
- Involvement in Technology Transfer
- Review of BMR, BPR & Batch release documents received from Manufacturing sites
- Preparation & review of COAs. Review of Analytical reports & Stability reports.
- Co-ordination for FDA documents with LL & TP mfg. sites
- Preparation & review of Validation protocols & reports.
- Review & updation of product profile
- Co-ordination with Production, Int. Marketing, TP / LL sites, R&D / ADL / DRA / PKG.
Click Above to
Apply to Wockhardt