At Eisai India caring for people is our work. Satisfying unmet medical needs and increasing benefits to patients, their families, and caregivers is Eisai’s human health care (hhc) mission.
As a company growing at a fast pace, Eisai India provides its employees a platform to evolve into multi-skilled resources. We understand and appreciate that our employees are our greatest asset, and are committed to providing a work environment that will attract and retain talent. Eisai enables and empowers all employees to make significant hhc contributions. That is our quest. That is our promise. That is what makes us Eisai.
Employees of Eisai India are a symbol of our core values of Integrity, respect, compliance, quality and team work. Work environment at Eisai India acts as an incubator for good ideas and empowers employees to carry out their roles in bringing out the products that meets the needs of the patients.
The Eisai culture is very friendly, supportive and collaborative, with great energy and enthusiasm for success. Eisai thrives on teamwork, enthusiastically delivered by committed and motivated individuals. Part of this comes from the wider scope of responsibility, objectives and learning potential that Eisai staff enjoys. Eisai is an equal opportunity employer and as such, is committed in policy and in practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, religion, gender and age.
Post: Exective/Sr. Exec- Project Management
Qualification: M.Sc – Chemistry or its equivalent
Experience: 2-5 years
- Handled internal and external client communication effectively, throughout the project
- Facilitate the project kick off meetings
- Single point Contact between multiple stakeholders
- Prepare MOM, circulate and follow up the action points for the timely execution of the project
- Resource allocation for running projects and newly awarded projects
- Co-ordinate procurement of raw materials Prepared procurement documents (RFP’s) Budgeting
click above to download